Hiccups

A/N: Requested by NolvelistHijab123. And I think this idea you requested is cute~

enjoy~
===

It was the time where Aichi and Kourin went to a date. It was really fun for the both of them since they could have time to be together. Or so they think...

It's because Aichi has this little problem.

"So Kourin-san, where would you like-" hiccup "-to be?"

"Huh?" Kourin looked at the blunette who started to look uneasy. "Well, maybe we should go eat somewhere."

"Oh, well I know a-" hiccup "-place to eat." hiccup

"..." Kourin stared at Aichi as they both walked. He couldn't stop hiccuping, and every time he speaks or not, he always does it.

"Aichi..." Kourin spoke, "Will you do something with that hiccup of yours?"

"Eh?" hiccup "Oh, I guess I should-" hiccup "-take care of this." hiccup

Kourin scowled, she started to get annoyed by that. Even after Aichi kept drinking water, it just wouldn't stop.

Then, until they finished their date, the hiccups were still there. And Kourin is totally annoyed.

"Kourin-" hiccup "san" hiccup "I'll see you next-" hiccup "time, okay?" hiccup

"Aichi!" Kourin suddenly yelled, causing Aichi to tense. "Do something about that hiccup! It's totally annoying!"

Aichi's heart fell, he didn't think Kourin would be so annoyed. He started to blame his hiccups, and he thought that these hiccups should die.

"I'm so-" hiccup "-rry, Kourin-san!"

Kourin only sighed and she smiled at him, "Take care of it, Aichi."

"I-" hiccup "I will!"

And as Kourin left, Aichi felt so mad about his own hiccups and he went home.

-

"Aaah!!!!" Aichi yelled, then hiccups. "This hiccup should just disappear already!!"

hiccups

" BECAUSE OF YOU MY DATE WAS RUINED!!!"

hiccup

"KOURIN-SAN PLEASE FORGIVE-" hiccup "-ME!!!"

-

The next day

"I really need your help, guys." Kourin said to the Cardfight Club members.

"So you want us to help Aichi stop hiccuping?" Naoki asked.

"Yes, it's just irritating. And if that doesn't stop it would affect his health too." Kourin said.

"How long has he been hiccuping?" Asked Misaki.

"Just yesterday, he started doing that until we got home." Kourin answered and she sighed.

"I see," Shingo fixes his glasses. "I think I have an idea!" He grinned.

"What is it, Shingo?" Naoki said.

Shingo smirked at them as he started to tell his plan.

-

"Hello-" hiccup "-Guys!" Aichi greeted.

"Hey Aichi! Wanna cardfight with me?" Naoki asked and smiled widely.

"O-" hiccups "-Of course!" Aichi took his deck box and he was about to play with Naoki.

"Aichi," Kourin called.

Aichi looks at Kourin and he smiled, "Kourin-san!" hiccups "What is it?" hiccup

"I've found a solution to your hiccuping," Kourin said and she nervously breathed.

"Really?" hiccup "What-" hiccup "-is it?"

Kourin continues to take a breath, while Aichi is looking at her confusingly. Kourin then walked towards Aichi, and suddenly...

Kourin's lips were on Aichi's lips. It wasn't that normal kiss, it was quite intense. Kourin kissed Aichi deeply and Aichi was so shocked to even more and push himself away. So Aichi just gave in to the kiss.

Naoki, Misaki, and Shingo blushed as they saw the scene in front of them. Naoki was staring at the two surprisingly with his mouth agape, Misaki was looking away while blushing hardly, and Shingo was smiling with a blush and he was fixing his glasses.

As Aichi and Kourin both pulled from the kiss, Aichi suddenly stopped hiccuping. Kourin smiled a little to Aichi, she blushed hardly right after and looked away.

"K-Kourin-san...." Aichi stared at Kourin with a huge blush.

Kourin only kept quiet and she looked at the three who were giving her a thumbs up.

"Thank you, Kourin-san. My hiccuping is gone now! I didn't know kissing could be a solution!" Aichi said and grinned.

Kourin looked back at Aichi and she smiled back. "Y-your welcome, Aichi. I... wanted to help you... And I'm sorry I said that you were annoying me. I didn't mean to."

"Oh, it's okay Kourin-san. It's not your fault!" All of a sudden, Aichi embraced Kourin and kissed her on the lips quickly.

"Thank you, Kourin-san!"

"Erm... you two, get a room." Naoki teased and snickered.

Aichi and Kourin both blushed hardly and they pulled from their embrace. They both got away from each other.

"Kourin-san.... thank you so much." Aichi said to Kourin and smiled at her again.

Kourin smiled back, "Your welcome, Aichi. Now, you should continue having a cardfight with Naoki."

"I will!" Aichi nodded and gave a peck on Kourin's cheek before he went back to Naoki and they started cardfighting.

Kourin could only smile at Aichi as she watches him, she has to thank Shingo later for giving her the idea.

=

END