Fear

A/N: Another story request from Bua111! I hope you like this!

Anyways, request are currently closed. I am going to take a little break since Christmas vacation is here and I have to take care of the house ;;;

enjoy, guys!

Warnings: OOC

Alternate Universe
===

Androphobia - Fear of men.

Gynophobia - Fear of women.

There are some people who have a fear for the opposite sex, and it's a quite serious thing. People who have that would either rather join peers of the same sex or some would just shut themselves off the world.

Aichi Sendou is a guy who seems just like your typical person, but he has gynophobia. It started when he was young, he didn't seem to be close to his mother and younger sister. He's always with his father and never goes well with other people.

When he started school, he couldn't get along with the girls, and he's always with the guys instead. It was a hard thing to do, mostly when he got partnered up with a female student. He was anxious, and when he talked to her, he couldn't look at her directly.

At first he didn't understand why, he wanted to get along with the opposite sex. But he feels fear every time he thinks about it, and he would just forget about it.

He researched a bit about it and he found out that he has gynophobia, fear of women.

"So... that's why..." Aichi thought to himself and gave a sigh.

It was really hard for him. He had to transfer to an all-boys school because of that.

-

And here, we have Kourin Tatsunagi. She also looks like the typical girl you would know. But she has a fear of men too, and it started when she was in the final year of her middle school.

Some guys were hitting on her, and she would ignore them. But someone harassed her and she got traumatized.

She couldn't get along with men after that, it's like every men who talks to her, she would fear for them. She goes away from them, and when her family noticed, she was transferred to an all-girls school.

-

It was December, the Christmas season. Aichi was walking around downtown to buy gifts for his family, and while he's walking, he was looking around the decorations on the street.

He was mesmerized by them that he couldn't help but to look at each and every single one of them.

That was then he accidentally looked at someone, and it was not just someone. It was a girl, he would get nervous all of a sudden but this girl...

Why is she different?

Aichi stopped in his tracks and stared as the girl walks, unfortunately their eyes met and the girl stared back at him.

They both stood there in place, unsure what to do. The fear and anxiety is still there, yet the only thing different is that the fact that neither of them looked away.

"E-excuse me..." The girl said and her face had gotten red. "Y-you were... staring..."

"I-I apologize..." Aichi looked away and also blushed.

The girl then looked at him again before she excused herself and walked past him.

Aichi's heart was beating fast, and maybe... was he in love? But it's impossible! But what if...