Chapter Thirty Two: Chosen One Vs Surtr

ابدأ من البداية

Surtr swung his fire sword around. The sword's blade became longer with every swing. The sword broke down all of the pillars in the ancient temple, and even sliced through the walls. The ground shook.

Jack charged towards Surtr. He swung the Sword of Exzar at Surtr. The sword glowed bright. However, when it hit Surtr, it did little damage.

"Cute trick!", said Surtr.

Surtr picked up Jack and threw him across the room.

Jack hit the floor brutally. Surtr ran towards him at a fast speed. Jack screamed and ran away.

Jack hid behind a rock, but Surtr grabbed the Rock and threw it at him.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!", screamed Jack.

The rock pinned him down. Jack struggled to get it off, but it was no use.

He made a big mistake, taking on a Sanvulcan. He was doomed.

"CURSES!!!!!!! WHAT DID I JUST DO?!!!!!!! IT CAN'T END HERE!!!!!!! I HAVE TO BEAT HIM!!!!!!", said Jack.

"MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL BE YOUR DOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!", laughed Surtr.

It was no use, Jack couldn't get up. He was so paralyzed with fear. Why did he take on a powerful foe all by himself?! He knew he was weak! He couldn't stand up to the Meanie Bros, he couldn't prevent Waldo from being taken into space, he couldn't stop the Jumptown School Massacres! He couldn't do anything! He cried! He thought that by taking on Surtr, he could unlock his True Potential!

"I'm weak, I'M WEAK!!!!!!", screamed Jack.

"Begone, Exzar's successor!", said Surtr.

Surtr raised his foot above Jack, getting ready to stomp him flat like an ant.

Jack was full of doubt.

However, just as all hope seemed lost, a voice spoke in his head.

"Jackson!", said the voice.

"Huh?!", said Jack.

He was in a white void. The old man from his dreams was back, Exzar was back in his mind.

"What's wrong?", said Exzar.

"I can't beat him!", said Jack.

"Why do you doubt yourself?! You're my grandson, smile! Smile like there's still hope! You've gotten this far!", said Exzar.

"The Sword of Exzar can't stop him! No matter how much I put into it!", said Jack.

"Tell me, are you Jack, the Elementor of Swords?!", said Exzar.

"I don't know who I am," said Jack.

"You're the Chosen One, the Elementor of Light! That sword was made to heighten your power, yet it wasn't your source of strength! Your power lies within you, within your heart! You made the right choice by taking on Surtr by yourself! Now that you have, you have finally figured out where your weak!", said Exzar.

"I can't do this! I feel doubt! That's the thing that's holding from unlocking my True Potential!", said Jack.

"Yes, doubt is your obstacle you must overcome! Fear, isn't fear! Fear is actually doubt! It's not the monster standing in front of you that scares you, it's the thought that you can't beat him! You've always been doubtful! You doubted the fact that you can become a great hero! You know, the more you think the worst, the more likely the worst will come true! The more you think that you can't become the Chosen One, you won't become the Chosen One! Stop doubting yourself! Believe, Jack! I know that sounds like a cat poster, but it's true! If you want your power to come deep within your heart, your power will do exactly as you say! Then, not even Gods will be able to beat you! Show me you can surpass me!", said Exzar.

"I can do this! I can beat him! I JUST HAVE TO THINK POSITIVE, AND MOVE FORWARDS!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW WHERE I AM WEAK, NOW I OVERCOME IT!!!!!!! I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!! I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!! COME ON JACK, BEAT HIM!!!!!!!!!!", screamed Jack.

Jack gained an immensely powerful confidence.

Surtr was about to stomp Jack flat, but then, a powerful surge of light blasted the rock weighing Jack up in the air. The rock hit Surtr in his face. Jack got up, his leg had healed on its own. Jack's attire had changed. He was wearing robes of pure light. His eyes glowed with white light. A ton of immense power could be felt. The Sword of Exzar glowed brighter than ever.

"This is the power that laid within me all along! GET A TASTE OF EXZAR'S LIGHT, YOU MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!", yelled Jack.

Jack flew in the air and punched Surtr with a blast of light in his fist. KABOOM!!!!! An explosion of light hit Surtr in the face. Surtr crashed into a rock. Surtr threw it at Jack, but Jack blasted the rock in pieces with the Sword of Exzar.

 Surtr threw it at Jack, but Jack blasted the rock in pieces with the Sword of Exzar

Jack Fights Surtr

"NO!!!!!!! THIS POWER, IT FEELS FAMILIAR!!!!!!!! COULD IT BE?!!!!!!!! EXZAR!!!!!!!!!!!", screamed Surtr.

Surtr swung his Fire Sword at Jack. However, Jack became incredibly fast, almost as fast as light itself! He dashed all over, completely overwhelming Surtr.

"ARRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!", screamed Jack.

Jack focused all his power on the Sword of Exzar. The Sword glowed brighter than ever before! The Sword of Exzar grew to a very large size, about as large as Surtr's arm. Jack used all his brute strength to slice Surtr's left arm clean off. KABOOM!!!!!!! His arm exploded off his body.

"ARRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!! MY ARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'LL PAY DEARLY!!!!!!!!!!! CHOSEN ONE!!!!!!!!!!!", roared Surtr.

Surtr grabbed Jack with his remaining arm. He tried to squish Jack in his hand, but Jack created a blast of light all around him. It was so powerful the whole mountain shook!

Surtr fell backwards. Jack sliced off Surtr's remaining arm.

"NOW I GOT YOU!!!!!!", yelled Jack.

Jack stabbed Surtr with the Sword of Exzar. Surtr screamed in vein. Surtr glowed really bright and began disintegrating. Then, he exploded.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", screamed Surtr.

KABOOM!!!!!!!! Jack defeated Surtr, with his own two hands. He unlocked his True Potential.