V-"Enough Uncle.

Why dont you get it.About your daughter's happines.Whats with.

Calling this word.Please dont."

Harish wanted to probe.Him further.

H-"Why shouldnt I.After birth.

Whole world will call that.Wheat will you do.

Any case you are.Saved from this.Will get married.

Live a life.Have family."

V-"You are wrong.I dont see concept of.

Marriage in my life.Uncle.If I would have then.

I wouldnt have.Let this day come.Made Sirisha my wife and.All problems ended."

H-"Why no to marriage.

You will marry.her.did you think about it?"

Sirisha lost balance.Hearing word marriage.Vicky would have married her.It sounded so.Pathetic to her.She had her ears on door.Since she felt restless.Wanting to know what.Was going inside.

V-"Why not.I mean.

You may take me.As playboy.Irresponsible.Person but.I wouldnt have cared to.

Come to your place.And accept baby.As mine.Which your daughter tried to.Deny.

I give applause to Sirisha.For decision she has taken.She is brave.Dont break her."

H-"I see.You have said alot.

Tell me why are you here.

Standing in front of me.At late night.You dont want marriage.

Dont want baby.With you.Then why are you requesting.To let her keep baby.With her."

V-"What do you.Want me to do then."

H-"Keep the baby with you?

Why should Sirisha.Take the responsibility.Alone.

You are equally responsible."

S-"Enough

S-"Enough.

You both have.No right to take.

This decision."

Sirisha barged inside.Vicky widened his eyes.Harish felt more.Angry with hopes.Going away.their children.Were always planner.Ahead of them.

H-"Sirisha.This is wrong.

You were listening to what.We talk."

S-"I had no.Option."

She held her bulging stomach.Suddenly she felt pain there.Her breathes became heavy.Hands gave in.She started feeling dizzy.Vision getting blurred.Last she heard.Father's voice calling her name.Fell in arms of Vicky.Patting her cheeks.