dedicated to you

after nev and max dropped me off home last night, i sat down with my mum and told her everything, every little detail which led her to cry which led me to cry, with happiness of course.

i showered, straightened my hair, got dressed into black crochet camisole top, white scalloped lace shorts matched with grey socks and my black doc martens, sprayed my jimmy choo perfume, and applying a small amount of natural looking make up, making sure i looked nice for luke.

soon after, they showed up at my door and i took a seat in their car and braced myself for whats to happen.

"so today's going to be pretty cool i think, you know listen to some of their music, check them out, you and him can just sit and chill" nev said.

"yeah sounds good, where we meeting them?" 

"there's a small house round the corner that they're staying to record in for a few days"

i nodded and checked my phone to see a message from luke.

'hey can't wait to see you today, i missed you :( xx'

i replied with; 'it's been what 12 hours?! we're nearly there so i can't wait to see you too xx'

"jesus they have security and everything" max sounded shocked as we entered a gate belonging to the large house they we're apparently staying in.

"woah"

- - - - - -

"look at this place, it's amazing" i said as this woman guided us to where the boys were. within the building there was a few places to record and had a lot of features to it.

we reached the back garden to be met by four familiar faces from last night sat a table talking and on their phones. their glances met ours as we reached closer to them.

"this is a beautiful place guys" max said to them shaking their hands.

"hey beautiful" someone whispered in my ear, and i turned to see luke.

"hi" i pulled him into a tight hug and never wanted to let go.

"how you doing?" he let go and grab my hand pulling me over to the table with the boys and nev and max.

"i'm great thanks how are you"

"good now" he smiled. "so, we have some new songs if you want to hear them?"

"yeah man that'd be cool" nev rose from the table as we all followed them into a room inside the house, up a few floors and along a corridor.

"and here we are"  michael spoke as he opened a door to reveal a wide room with booths and a lot of instruments and a producer sat at a table. "you can all go sit on the sofas over there if you want"

we took his instructions and sat down. 

"so this ones called end up here, it's quite new and is on our album, one of my favourites too" ashton said as the producer hit play.

the song was very catchy and had a good beat to it.

you could hear luke's vocals and it was beyond amazing, he had a beautiful voice.

i lent over to him and whispered "you have a beautiful voice".

a blush crept on to his cheeks and he smiled grabbing my hand.

"thanks babe, you want to know something?"

"what?"

"i wrote a song dedicated to you"

"y-you did?"

"you mean a lot to me liv, you really do, i'm going to put it on okay"

i did nothing but gulp, but luke wrote song to me.

"you want to hear another song guys?" luke stood up walking over to the table and whispered to the man, and he just nodded.

"this is never be" luke smiled and the other 3 boys just looked at me and smiled. it really was about me.

40+ VOTES AND 40+ COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT BIT

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH LIKE I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THIS IS GETTING SO MANY READS, VOTES AND COMMENTS, IT'S NOT THAT GOOD BUT THANK YOU *KISSES* AND IT REACHED 1K VOTES I LOVE YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN