speechless

"stand here you can see them" max dragged me over behind a car hidden away.

"what's he saying?" i spun around on my heel.

"i can't hear him" 

"wait so that's ashton, that's michael. that's calum and that one's luke, who's the other one? is that his brother?!"

"maybe so"

"i'm getting anxious"

"calm down, it's fine, maybe we should just walk over there"

"no i can't, i'm not ready"

"well we have to do it some time"

"what could they possibly be talking about, why are they laughing so much" biting down on my nails.

just looking at them stood in a circle with nev laughing away made me feel much worse, and also not knowing what they're talking about.

"he's talking to luke now"

"my god"

"nev's walking back"

i turned around to see nev walking back towards us, not making any eye contact with us, just his feet.

this can't be good.

"well..." nev slowly said.

"i don't know if i want to hear this" i sighed

"they had no idea we were coming, so they are in major shock, i asked if they had seen the show etc and yes they had so i was like yeah there's one step ahead, then, i asked if he knew why we was here"

"and? did he say anything like what" max interupted.

"well" he stuttered, a lot and then the boy with the dyed hair, michael i think, joined in and said "yeah its because of olivia"

"wait what" i was in so much shock to even understand what he just said.

"and then i was like so you know her, and he sort of stuttered and shrugged" and by now, nev was in shock, max was in shock and i was in a lot of shock. "then i asked if luke was the one talking to you"

"and?" i quickly replied 

"he said no" nev said straight up and i paused.

speechless.

I'M BEING MEAN AND WRITING SHORT BUT IMPORTANT CHAPTERS SO THEY'LL BE A FEW TONIGHT PLUS I JUST LOVE TEASING YOU ALL.

SO 30 VOTES AND I'LL UPLOAD NEXT CHAPTER