first hello

"what do you mean he said no? well who have i been talking to?!" i felt my voice hitch at the end.

"i was joking, seriously, the whole time you have been talking to yes, luke hemmings" his smile showing.

"you idiot!" i shouted at him hitting him playfully on his chest. "i can't believe it, it's him"

"hundred percent him" 

i turned to max and smiled wide at him.

"oh my god"  i took a deep breath before wiping my hair back from my face.

the walk over had me in so much suspence i didn't know what to do, all eyes landed on me and i looked up to see luke smiling.

"so i don't think i need to introduce her" pausing in our steps when we reached the circle of people.

"hello" luke smirked at me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"hi" i whispered to him hugging him back.

this was actually happening.

"so do you guys know anything about this?" max asking the other guys.

"he talks about her non stop, of course we do, it's always olivia this olivia that, oh look what liv just posted" michael said.

"so that's why you mentioned the thing earlier" 

"he looked to nervous to say anything" he shrugged.

"you guys did great tonight by the way" i mentioned breaking the awkwardness.

"you saw it?!" luke sounded surprised. 

"well lets leave these two love birds to chat" nev said as everyone else walked away.

OH DAMN

30+ VOTES AND 30+ COMMENTS FOR NEXT BIT

 a/n. yeah yeah i get the idea, yes it's based off an episode of catfish, well 2 in fact mixed together and i've added bits in and changed it. getting it clear because i've already said this and some people don't seem to understand.