doubts

"so" i giggled.

"i am so glad we finally met up, i've waited so damn long for this" pulling me into another hug and kissing my forehead and pulling away leaning back on the wall.

"i'm glad we met too, i hate to say this now but i had so many like doubts about this thinking it wasn't you because you know you're like famous and then there's me"

"i'm just happy i came across you on instagram and i actually had the will to comment. imagine if i didn't"

"well i'm happy you did too"

"i still can't get over you being here" he smirked.

"like nev called someone who works with you guys called john, asking if your kik was real and he was like no that's not him and i was just like oh so i haven't been talking to him then, this is awkward"

"oh yeah he told me, he was just like i kept telling them no, i didn't think he wanted to give my information out to people through phone so i guess yeah"

"another reason i had doubts yeah"

"we talk a certain way like the emojis and everything"

"yeah we do, this is definitely a different way to meet each other isn't it" i laughed.

there was a period of awkward silence before nev and everyone else walked back over.

"well, it was definitely a drag bringing her here" nev smirked "but we did it, it was a huge step"

"yeah it was" the others nodded in agreement.

"we have a studio session tomorrow, you should all come over, we can hang and things" calum spoke.

"yeah that would be cool" nev replied.

"see you all tomorrow i guess then?" 

"hope so" i said before going in to hug them all and lingering on luke before we all went our seperate ways.

"our connection through messages is exactly the same in person, like open and loving, and just naturally happened"

"are you relieved?" max spoke.

"yeah, thank you guys"

30+ VOTES AND 30+ COMMENTS FOR NEXT PART 

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL FOR READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING BECAUSE SOMEHOW IN 2 DAYS THIS GOT OVER 4K MORE READS, 400+ MORE VOTES, AND 100+ MORE COMMENTS WHICH JUST BLOWS MY MIND