skyping

i was scrolling down my emails until i fell upon a reply from nev & max. i opened it up as soon as possible and read it.

'hey olivia,

we understand your current situation and here to help. i agree, due to the current situation with locations, is there any way of a skype conversation? i am up for any help you and needing and to help with the way you are taking this.

skype - nev.schulman

talk soon x'

i quickly opened skype and added the contact to see him online. i wrote to him;

'hey it's olivia white, you emailed me about mine and luke's situation. i'm free now if anything?'

and got an instant reply.

'hey olivia, Yes, max and i are free too, calling any minute'

i ran my fingers through my hair and sorted out the top i was wearing to then see a incoming call from him. i pressed confirm and saw them pop up to the screen.

"hey Olivia!"

"hey guys" waving to them.

"we just saw your email! celebrity crush! what is it about him that draws you to him?"

"like i feel like we've built a connection between each other where we trust each other, even know we haven't met or seen each other. we definitely care about each other, with like all of our hearts. he's told me things that he's never told anyone before"

"has he ever been able to prove to you, that it's actually him"

"erm, no, I've never seen him on like a camera or in person so, no"

"don't you think it's a little weird that you've never video chatted with him?"

"yeah, it is, that's why i have little doubts and that's obviously one of them. it's been too long. i feel like it's time to meet him, see if there's anything there"

"i would really like to see where this goes, you know, we're coming to england"

all i could do was gasp and let out a laugh. "are you serious?!" with the biggest grin ever on my face.

"get ready for an adventure"

"i am beyond ready"

"alright, guess I'll see you in a few days in london, bye"

"bye" waving to them and ending the call.

- - - - - -

-a few days later-

"well hello there" to see nev and max stood there at my front door.

"oh my god, hi!" i screeched going in to hug them. "come in!"

we all sat down on my sofa and got comfy. "liv!" iheard shannon shouting coming down stairs.

"OH WE HAVE GUESTS" she announced stopping in front of us all.

"shannon, this is nev and max, from catfish" ismiled.

"my god, hello!" she sat down next to me.

"so shannon, why won't this guy meet her?"

"well we tried once when he was in London but he was never up for it, we also tried to skype a few times with him but he never came online or answered when he was"

"when you think about Luke, and you think about the possibilities of meeting him, what would sort of be your dream scenario"

"just make something of ourselves together and hopefully put in the effort we have been putting in when we talk together"

"you feel like you love him?"

"we don't say like i love you, but knowing that we trust each other is enough for me to be like, yeah it's him, he's the one. i have a voice message if you wanna"

"yeah sure"

i took my phone out of my pocket and scrolled up through the conversation.

"he's australian didn't you say?"

"yeah he is"

'hey babe, um, just got out of rehearsal, and now i gotta go eat, but just thinking about you, seeing what you doing, give me a text or something later'

i ended the message and smirked.

"so, at what point did you exchange kiks?"

"because I didn't want to put my phone number on instagram, I put my kik instead, and then he just messaged me"

"but instagram is public, anyone could see that this guy spoke to you on instagram and then inpersonated on kik" max spoke and then i wondered.

"that's a stretch but yeah sure" nev replied.

"but we've seen that before" max replied. "let's just go to his instagram"

nev opened up his laptop and typed in the link to Luke's instagram.

"oh whats this?" max asked.

"where we are, wembley"

"oh yeah, they're on tour with one direction, they're playing at wembley for a few nights this week, the 17th is the first date, and today is the...15th..me and shannon we're already planning on going and try and meet him but I doubt it would sort of work"

"really? well now we have to. this guy seems to have a lot going on, so what are the things that don't add up?"

"well, i guess just not facetiming, skyping, not meeting, sending photos that he's tweeted before things like that, there's things that makes me believe he is who he is but then there's not"

"well then we've got a lot of work to do" they said before picking up their equipment and headed to the door. "bye olivia, bye shannon" waving to us as they left.

"bye guys"

a/n. yeah yeah i get the idea, yes it's based off an episode of catfish, well 2 in fact mixed together and i've added bits in and changed it. getting it clear because i've already said this and some people don't seem to understand.