research

the first thing i normally do when i wake up was to eat, but now it was check my phone from messages from luke, i seem to be checking all the time. he's just so addictive to talk to.

i grabbed my phone and opened up kik.

'morning :-)' was sent an hour ago, boy he wakes up early, as it was only 8am.

'morning lucas'

'everybody man, why does everyone call me lucas'

'sorry lucas'

'-_-'

'anyway, you up to much today?'

'playing in Sunderland today so just chilling with the boys till soundcheck'

'better than my day :('

'wish you was here with me :('

'we've been talking to each other for what, 13 hours, and you want me with you? someone's clingy ;)'

'not my fault i'm talking to a beautiful girl like you'

'we could always facetime?'

after i sent that message, i saw he read it, and he never replied.

10 minutes later, and still no reply.

'if you don't want to, just say...'

'i can't facetime sorry'

'how come? :('

'busy schedule you know, all over the place i am'

'yeah...i get it'

'sorry liv'

'it's fine.'

since my parents and brother was at work, i had the house to myself till at least 6pm. i turned on the tv, looked through the channels, to see 'catfish: the tv show' was on so i decided to watch it.

i sat down on the sofa with a bowl of coco pops, turning the volume up.

it was weird how from the smallest piece of information, nev and max could figure out a lot about the person they were talking to, whether if it was them or not.

like on this episode, a man thought he was talking to a beautiful girl, they spent 3 years of their lives talking to each other, telling each other everything about them, and turns out he was talking to someone completely different and it's ruined his life. it would be awful being in that position.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

throughout the day, me and luke had made small talk, after asking him to face time, everything didn't seem right. I mean facetiming wasn't the hardest thing to do.

catfish was still on tv, and watching what nev and max did made me think, maybe i should research about luke.

i ran upstairs, grabbed my laptop and opened up google. 'Luke Hemmings' and clicked searched. all the images what came up seemed like the guy on instagram showing it was him but was it him talking to me? i mean it had to be? i gave him my username, so he must be talking to me? It was him, I mean he knew about everything he was doing. i looked him up on twitter also, 'Luke5SOS'. his latest tweet was 'Sunderland!!! Soundchecking soon, can't wait to see all your beautiful faces :-)' which was posted at 8:43am. i opened up kik to see the message about him being in sunderland was sent at 8:58am. 

for all I know, i could be talking to some random guy who lives in america? who is like 30 and likes to pretend to be luke to other girls as well as me. the thought of it creeped me out.

i opened up luke's and i's messages, and then opened up the camera talking a selfie of me pulling a funny face and adding 'watching catfish :p' and sent it. i saw that he opened it.

he hadn't replied within 5 minutes, and I started to wonder, then my phone vibrated, i opened it to see a picture of him sat on a chair in a mirror sticking his tongue out and captioned 'getting ready to go on stage :)'

'good luck, you probably don't need it though'

'thanks Liv :-) talk after x'

'okay :)'

i opened Google back up and searched through the images of luke and found that exact picture. i cleanched my first and took a deep breath.

was i being catfished?