the big day

today was the big day. i was meeting the person I had been talking to for months and the person who made me happy.

luckily, because it was only 45 minutes to the stadium there was no major packing to do or anything..

it was 5pm and i had finished showering and leaving my hair in soft waves. all i had to do was pick out the perfect outfit.

i picked out a black tee type dress with flowers printed on it and my white latice flat sandals with a spray of my favourite perfume. i sighed running my hands down my body and sitting on my bed. this was actually happening in a few hours and there was hardly no way i could back out now.

nev and max were coming to pick me up in an half an hour so we could be there for at least 7pm because we knew there would be traffic.

- - - - - -

"here to pick up an olivia white for a date to meet luke hemmings" nev smiled.

"olivia white is very ready" i laughed in reply and we headed to his car.

"are you ready to get your groove on max" nev smirked at him.

"i've always been ready, so olivia, what are you planning on saying to them when you see them"

"i don't know, depends who it is really"

"what if it's him, what if it's actually luke"

"it's making me twice as nervous thinking about it, i'll say whatvever slips out my mouth at the time, i'll be in too much shock"

"it'll be fine, don't worry" nev reassured me.

"hope so" i sighed, taking in deep breaths.

"plan is, i've bought us three seated seats, good view, enjoy the show, we've talked to security already so after their set, we will head backstage, and go find him" max said.

i nodded not knowing what else to do.

- - - - - -

"this is it" nev stopped in the carpark and leaned back.

"this is actually it"

"scared?"

"yeah a little"

"well it's 6:40 now so we have plenty of time to go in, get to our seats and wait for them to come on"

"alright, okay"

we stepped out the car and walked towards the stadium, it was crowded, very crowded. nev handed a guy our tickets and they gave us a backstage sticker to put on us. we thanked him and headed in. we sat down in our seats which were actually surpringsly close to say they were last minute.

- - - - - -

as soon as thousands of screaming girls filled the air, i knew they were about to come on stage, and one by one they did.

"you okay?" nev whispered to me.

"it's actually him"

"is he as cute as you thought in real life?"

"yeah" i laughed. "let's just hope it's really him"

nev and max danced along to their songs and gained a lot of strange looks from people around, i mean they are older men dancing to 17-19 year old boys.

about half an hour later, their set ended and headed off stage.

"you ready?" max asked.

"not at all"

"well, let's go then"

we walked out of the block we were sat in and headed to the lower part of the stadium, asking for security to give us directions to backstage, we followed them and was met by another bunch of security. we showed them our backstage passes and they let us through. i still couldn't believe this was happening.

we walked through the corridoors not knowing where to find them.

"excuse me, do you know where we can find the band 5 seconds of summer?" nev asked a man.

"yeah sure, they just headed out back, think they're going into town" 

"k thanks man"

we walked a bit more and actually headed out of the stadium to find it was far quieter than before. 

"is that them?" max asked pointing towards a group of 4 boys.

"my god" my breath shaking.

"well spotted, right i'm going to go over, introduce myself, things like that, you guys hang back here, i'll signal when to come over" nev said before walking over to them.

all i could see was nev slowly walking over and 4 pairs of eyes focused on him.

OKAY THIS IS A HUGE FILLER FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

I'M GOING TO UPDATE AT 30 VOTES AND 30 COMMENTS :)

a/n. yeah yeah i get the idea, yes it's based off an episode of catfish, well 2 in fact mixed together and i've added bits in and changed it. getting it clear because i've already said this and some people don't seem to understand.