Contest galore

After Alex eventually let me go home, I shouted through the house "I'm home, I stayed at Alexander's!" I heard whimpering from lafs room, I knocked slowly.

No answer. I opened the door revealing laf . He had blood coming from his head I rang the ambulance "oh my god laf what happened""Why do you want to know" he said through sniffles "Laf, you hurt me, you hurt Alex but now you're hurt and I want to help" "...f.r.a.n.c.i.s..."He said through gritted teeth. Why would Francis do this? Was he behind laf being mean to us. No no no no. I rang Alex to come over Asap, about 3 minutes later he arrived.We bandaged the wound it has stooped bleeding, the ambulance still hasn't come. Banging was heard from the front door.  The next thing I know I was  pushed to the ground as the strange person ran upstairs. It was Francis."LAF, NO!!!!"Alex.laf.no. Francis came running back down moments later interrupting my thoughts.

Chapter by libbylobbybtato

I edited and revised some. I didn't change anything I just capitalized sentences and shit. Basically corrected it lol.

KEEP READING

You'll like my new contest ;3

Guys you have no idea how long I've been planning Valentine's Day
Btw in the comments can we stop the riot to kill Francis. I'll spoil a lil something and go ahead and say I'm going to kill Francis off. Well- I'm not going to ;)
NEW CONTEST. I wrote down a number between 1 and 50. Whoever guesses the closest number I will put in this story to kill Francis. What a lovely pure and wholesome contest. 💕