Together again

Alex P.O.V.

"What?" I asked in disbelief
"I said, leave me the hell alone" he snapped. I let go of him and he walked away. No way was I giving up that easily, I just needed a plan.

"Hey Eliza" I said once I had found her.
"Yeah?" She said kindly
"There's a Halloween dance and-" she cut me off.
"Woah woah woah, you had your chance to take me last year" she said crossing her arms
"I'm not asking you to go to the dance, I'm asking you to help me ask John to the dance" I explained
"Oh. Of course I'll help!!" She said excitedly "but right now I have class" she said before rushing off.

I grabbed my books and went to class, I was already late. I sat down next to John.

"Can you help me, I don't understand this problem" I said
"Yes you do. You're just trying to get me to talk to you." John said back with little emotion in his voice.
"It worked" I smiled. He rolled his eyes and looked back at the board.
"Please talk to me" I begged. It was useless, he just kept ignoring me.

Lafayette you son of a bitch I will hurt you for this.

When the bell rang I ran out of the classroom, and ran to Lafayette. I pinned him against the locker threateningly.

"Mon ami, did I do something wrong?" He asked in a mocking tone.
"Because of you John won't talk to me! And he broke up with me!" I yelled at him still pinning him to the locker firmly. He shrugged, it was clearly hard for him to shrug considering his current circumstance.

I felt John trying, and failing miserably, to push me off of Lafayette.

"Leave him alone!" He pleaded.
"No! It's his fault!" I said pushing John aside easily with one arm as I still pinned Lafayette.
"Leave him alone! I'll talk to you! Just don't hurt him!" John said continuing to try and shove me aside.
"Fine" I said letting go of Lafayette and walking away.

My phone beeped as I got a notification

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alex: John please don't break up with me
Alex: please

Message received
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smiled when I saw that he unblocked me, my smile faded when I remembered he only did it so I wouldn't brake Lafayette's nose.

           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alex: thanks for unblocking me
John: Mmhmm.
Alex: you know I didn't mean any of that.
John: ...yeah
Alex: you forgive me, right?
John: yeah.
Alex: THANKS!!!!!!!!! :)
John: lol
Alex: so...
John: yes?
Alex: you forgave me so....are we together again?
John: ummmmmm
John: yes.
Alex: cool
John: ye
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I screamed. Washington looked at me concerned.
"I'm fine!" I assured him "JOHN GOT BACK TOGETHER WITH ME" Washington smiles.

I was actually a little excited for school. I pasted John on the way to my locker.

"Hey Babe" I said nudging him. He blushed.
"H-hey" he stuttered.
"Aw, you're blushing"
"Shut up" He said burying his face in my shoulder.
"Awww" I teased kissing his head.

I heard people going 'aww', it made me happy that people wouldn't judge us.

"I have class" I chuckled. When I went to my locker I saw a note taped to it. It was from Lafayette. Rolling my eyes I tore it off and threw it in the trash. I've had enough of Lafayette.

I grabbed my books and went to class.

"You're late" Mrs. Washington said.
"Sorry teach, he was busy making out with his boyfriend" Lafayette said
"Shut the fuck up! I was not!"
"That's detention. Both of you."

Sitting down I glared at Lafayette, who glared back.

The teacher started talking about whatever she was talking about.

Yawning I put my head down, the teacher had temporarily left the room.

The principle came over the intercom. 'Code red' she said in a shaky voice. Code red was what they said when there was an intruder in the building. We all huddled together in the back of the room.

An hour passed and we were finally able to leave. Our parents picked us all up. Washington drove us back home and turned on the news. It said there was a shooting at my school. One kid was killed, another was wounded.

"Unfortunately, a student by the name of John Laurens was killed before the cops showed up"

My head shot up.
"Mr. Hamilton, you were sleeping in class" Mrs. Washington said.
"S-sorry" I said breathing heavily
"That's detention for tomorrow, too" she said. I nodded.

"Dude, you ok?" Hercules asked me.
"Yeah. Just a bad dream"
"That what you get for sleeping in class" he said punching my arm lightly. I rolled my eyes, "you sleep in class all the time"
"Whatever. What was your dream about?" He asked
"Umm...." I said just as the bell rang "gotta go!" I said getting up and running out of the classroom.

I went to John's locker and was relieved to see him there.

Short but dramatic))