First Kiss

John P.O.V.

"Hey Babe" Alex said as he approached me at my locker.
"How was class?" I asked trying to change the subject. My face was bright red.
"Lafayette was being a bitch and we both got detention for arguing and cussing. Then I fell asleep and got another day of detention, so just the usual" he shrugged.

"Oh....." I said looking back at my locker.
"Awww, is that a picture of me?" He asked looking at the picture I had on my locker.
"No! Shut up!" I said closing my locker.

He laughed, "calm down, I have a picture of you, too" he said kissing my forehead. My face flushed bright red.
"Can you come over after school?" Alex asked me.
"S-sure. Yeah. W-why not?" I responded making him laugh.
"You're adorable" he said causing me to blush even more.
"I-I have class" I said.
"Ok. Seeya at lunch" he said smiling.

I walked to class with Peggy.

"And then he said he had a picture of me, too!" I said as I ranted about Alex. Peggy laughed, "you guys are like my OTP"
",and he wants me to come over after school!" I continued to rant.
"Sounds great and all, but we're gonna be late for class!" She said pulling me into the classroom. I laughed and sat next to her.

Once class was over I put my books in my locker and went to lunch. I got my food and sat next to Alex. Eliza glanced at me then smiled at Alex.

"Will you need help? I can always come over and help finish setting up" she said to Alex in a flirty voice. I stared at her and Alex in confusion.
"No, it's fine. I got it." Alex said looking back at me.

"Help with what?" I asked.
"Nothing" Eliza said "I need to go to the library and get a book for my report" she claimed before getting up and walking away.

"What was she talking about?" I asked Alex.
"Nothing." He said smiling charmingly.
"Mk..." I mumbled. I didn't believe him at all. Why was he being so secretive? He grabbed my hand and kissed it, "it was nothing, don't worry about it" he tried to assure me. I pulled my hand away, "if it was nothing you'd tell me!" I argued.
"She was talking about a project assigned in class this morning" he said calmly.
"....oh" I mumbled apologetically.

"Enough arguing! Kiss!" Peggy said rather loudly. I shot her a glare but when I turned back to Alex he- he kissed me. My eyes widened and my face turned bright red. I pulled away and got up, I ran off not even knowing where I was going.

I ran to the boys bathroom and hid in a stall. I leaned against the stall door and tried to gather my thoughts, I put a hand over my lips.
'He just kissed me' I thought in disbelief.

I jumped as I heard Alex come in the bathroom.

"John?" He asked. I tried to back up so he couldn't see anyone in the stall, thankfully it worked.
"John?" He called again "John, I saw you come in here"

'Damn it' I thought. I opened the door and looked at Alex.

"I'm sorry" he said hugging me. I awkwardly stood there. He pulled away from the hug.
"I'm really sorry if I crossed a line or something" he said continuing to apologize.
"I-it's ok, I've just..never kissed anyone before" I mumbled a bit embarrassed.
"Oh...I didn't know..I'm so sorry" he said.
"It's ok. It wasn't bad I was just embarrassed" I said burying my face in his chests. He hugged me and kissed my forehead. I looked up at him and he looked back at me. It was silent for awhile. I stood on my toes to make myself seem taller and I kissed Alex softly.

"I love you" Alex mumbled. That took me by surprise, he was great but- did I love him?
"I-I..." I stuttered "I" I mumbled struggling to get the words out.
"You don't have to say it if you're not ready" he said calmly. He sounded calm but I knew it had to hurt.
"I-I l-love you, t-too" I stuttered. He smiled and kissed me softly.
"Let's get to class" he said pulling away. I nodded and held his hand as we went to class.