She got on the floor and laid her head on the pillow trying to make herself comfortable on the hard floor.

'Argh!! So uncomfortable!!", she grimaced as she closed her eyes trying to sleep.

"What are you doing?"

Soo Ah opened her eyes and saw RM leaning on the side of the bed looking at her curiously.

"Can't you see? I'm riding my unicorn!", she said sarcastically.

RM raised a brow and continued staring at her.

"I'M TRYING TO SLEEP WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING?!" Soo Ah shouted in frustration.

"Why are you sleeping there?", RM asked again.

"why?", Soo Ah blinked in disbelief, "WHY?!"

RM nodded nonchalantly.

"Because you said you weren't going to sleep on the floor!!", Soo Ah said her voice going higher by the second.

"Doesn't mean you have to sleep on the floor", RM pointed out.

Soo Ah shot poisoned arrows at him with her eyes.

"I'll just end up having to carry you to bed", RM stated, "And I'd rather not."

Soo Ah sat up and glared at me, "Do you honestly think, I mean, seriously honestly think I would share a bed with YOU?!"

"It's just a bed", RM said casually.

"I don't care if it's a bed, or a spoon or a room or even the same country! I DON'T WANT TO SHARE ANYTHING WITH YOU!", Soo Ah shouted before lying back on the floor and turning to her side to face away from him.

Who did he think he was? Did he honestly not understand how annoyed and angry she was at him.

She suddenly heard him get off the bed and she quickly turned around only to come face to face with his face right over hers. Her eyes widened in surprise and she couldn't even utter a single letter. What was he doing? Here, on the floor, her floor, topless?!!

RM furrowed his brows when he saw her shocked expression and without saying anything, his arm reached under her waist.

"YAH!" she jumped in shock, "What are you doing?!"

RM grimaced and just pulled her closer to him before putting his other arm under her legs and easily picking her up.

"OMO!" Soo Ah shouted as she hit his chest repeatedly, "LET GO YOU IDIOT!"

RM gritted his teeth really wanting to just let go of her there and then, but he turned around towards the bed.

"LET GOOOOOO!!"

RM blew hot air angrily and threw her roughly on the bed.

"Ack!", she fell on her but, "Yah-"

"SHUT UP AND SLEEP!", RM shouted angrily before lying on the bed and putting his arm across his eyes.

Soo Ah breathed heavily glaring at him.

RM didn't budge obviously not bothered if she was angry at him or not.

Soo Ah finally sighed and laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling, why was he suddenly caring about her being comfortable or not?!

"Even if you pretend to care about me like this", Soo Ah said slowly, still staring at the ceiling, "even if you do things for me...I still won't forgive you."

RM clenched his jaw but didn't say anything, his arm still covering his eyes.

"...I'll kill myself before I forgive you", she said through gritted teeth.