Chapter Five: Battle Against The Cult

Start from the beginning

"You act like one!", joked Jack.

"Yeah, I am really interested in reviving a god that's determined to bring about an Apocalypse!", said Shawn, sarcastically.

"You like beating people up!", said Jack.

"NO I DON'T!!!!!", said Shawn.

"Who decided to beat me up back in the bathroom?!", said Jack.

"I did, and that was fun!", said Shawn.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT!!!!", said Jack.

"Maybe I'm a LIGHT ELF!!!!!!", said Shawn.

"Naw, you're a dark one!", said Jack.

"Well, try saying Zenka Elfakion in English!", laughed Shawn.

"Uh, that's Elvish for Elf!", joked Jack.

"Wrong!", said Shawn.

"It's Elvish for 'Shawn sucks!'", said Jack.

"No, it's Elvish for 'Jack and Waldo suck at saving the Multiverse and at Elvish language! Jack build up muscles because you're such a wuss! And Waldo, you ain't a Godslayer!'", translated Waldo.

"That is correct! Hold on, how the heck did you know that?! I thought I scored points with you!", said Shawn.

"I hate to break it to you, but I think I know Elvish too!", said Waldo.

"Points un-scored! You think you can just take my unique gift away?! Prove that you understand them, Waldo!", said Shawn.

"Okay, that female Dark Elf, Morquendi, is Moloch's daughter! They're talking about........KRAMPICA?!!!!! They're talking about their foolish daughter who sided with and married Emperor Deathshadow. Oh wow! Krampica is Moloch's daughter! But wait, there's something else! They're talking about Moloch's missing firstborns, Nazkwei Molochson and Yectchku Molochson! Morquendi brags to her father saying that those two are long gone! She says she's Morquendi Molochsdottir, and that they don't need Nazkwei and Yectchku! Moloch says they could've been part of the Grimoires!", said Waldo.

"Oh my god! I hate you so much! HOW DARE YOU, THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY REVENGE AGAINST YOU!!!!", said Shawn.

"HA!!!!", laughed Waldo.

"Oh yeah! I am better at Elvish than you! They're saying that people are yelling in a nearby spaceship! They're yelling, 'ATTACK!!!!' Wait a minute!", said Shawn.

They looked back at the monitor, the army of Dark Elves weren't in hiding.

"Um, guys!", said Jack.

They looked out the window. The Dark Elves were charging towards the Zar Voyager.

"QUICK!!!!! We must get off the ground!", said Waldo.

Waldo immediately ran towards the control room. He got in the drivers seat and piloted the Zar Voyager off the ground, quickly avoiding the lines of Dark Elves on the ground.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! NOW WE GET TO BEAT SOME GUYS UP!!!!!! THEY'RE ALL GROUNDED!!!!!!!!", laughed Shawn.

"Um, guys! Is it just me, or are they glowing red staffs that look like magic weapons?!", said Jack.

"Oh great, they have Inferno Staffs!", said Waldo.

"LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!", screamed Jack, in high pitched scream.

"NO, LET'S BEAT EM UP!!!!", said Shawn.

"Sorry Jack, Shawn's right for once! We have to fight off these guys! It's our duty to ensure the Cult of Nousaurong doesn't get their hands on the Book of the Dead!", said Waldo.
Waldo pushed a button. A shield generated across the Zar Voyager. He began firing the Zar Voyager's blasters, blowing away lines of Dark Elves. However, using their Inferno Staffs, the legions of Dark Elves created powerful beams of fire. The Zar Voyager dodged many beams.