Chapter Four: Preparing For The Mission

Start from the beginning

"What about me?!", said Shawn.

"You, Shawn, were yelling swears at me! You are my best frenemy!", said Waldo.

"Gee thanks!", said Shawn.

"Anyways, it is important Jack stays out of harm's way. That means that Shawn can't intimidate him and make him feel weak! That means that Jack has to do everything I say without question! Galtraxia has chosen me for this job! Our allies in Galtraxia, the Olympian Six, and our families are counting on us! The Multiverse is counting on us!", said Waldo.

"If Jack is the Chosen One, what do you need me for?!", said Shawn.

"I am gonna need every living soul I know supporting me in this quest! Jack and I aren't the only Elementors, some of you guys could be Elementors. Dad was a fire Elementor. Mom was an ice Elementor," said Waldo.

"So we're going on a quest?", said Josh.

"Yes. Who's ready to go on an adventure and maybe learn a few life lessons along the way?", said Waldo.

"I AM!!!!", said Billy, Curly, and Josh.

"Do we have a chance of dying?", said Melissa.

"Yes, your chance of dying is certain," said Waldo.

"YES, I GET TO DIE, MY LIFE WISH SHALL COME TRUE!!!!!!", said Melissa, who sounded so cheerful it was scary.

"Yeah! That's the spirit! I like the hype train we're going on, let's go for the VIP Hype Train!", said Waldo.

"I can't do this! I'm scared!", said Jack.

"I don't like working for Waldo Zar!", said Shawn.

"Hey Shawn, I know how much you love to see action and violence! And Jack, I know how much you love to get creative! What if I told you that this is the time where Shawn gets to beat up bad guys for the action, and Jack can be creative in solving problems we might encounter?!", said Waldo.

"You're saying I get to beat people up?!", said Shawn.

"You're saying this quest requires creativity?!", said Jack.

"Yes and yes!", said Waldo.

"Whatever! Screw this crap, I think I'm in! Now you got me hyped up!", said Shawn.

"And I am definitely in!", said Jack.

"Not to mention, our parents might still be alive! So if we work together, we can finally see mom and dad," said Waldo.

"Since you're the newfound leader, for some STUPID reason, what shall we do?", said Shawn, who was rolling his eyes.

"Actually, I've always been leader, so I'm not newfound! Grammar, Shawn! But that's a good question! To not stress you all out, we aren't gonna be going on the battlefield just yet. Instead, we are gonna spend the night at SAFE Academy to train y'all. Also, Witchdoctor is there, and she is gonna be our guide to learning about Spacechase! Like I said back on Earth, I have questions that need to be answered!", said Waldo.

So everyone left the Zar Voyager and walked towards SAFE Academy. Waldo needed Witchdoctor and her friends to join his quest, but first he had to consult with the Headmaster.

SAFE Academy consisted of one huge island. On it was the entire school, which consisted of thousands of buildings. Near the Academy were tons of other big islands, mostly made of forests.

The Headmaster was an old man, who wore robes of gold. He also appeared to be blind.

"Who are you? Is it you, John Zar?", said the Headmaster.