59) Infinity War Part-1: I Didn't Fall For You Because Of Your Silver Tongue

I just watched Infinity War.
You can imagine how pissed I was within the first ten minutes.
My book is a haven for fan fiction readers, and I will keep my word for it.
Not even Thanos can stop me from making an ending where Loki and the others don't die.
Of course, the ones who die temporarily will be fitted in, because as mentioned, it's only temporary.
We have a whole year for the next part.
Pietro and the ones who had canonically died will not be mentioned here, I'm going with the IW plot. I might add him in the second movie part though.

After this shot, I will make other stories that happens before IW, which will be mostly comedy and the usual.

I hope you all feel better after reading this.

WARNING- Major spoilers. I'm literally rewriting the whole movie in the eyes of (Y/n).

***

Life couldn't be better for (Y/n).

She was off radio and engine duty. Her fiancé was just as free. She could lay in bed all day, and it was as peaceful as it could ever be.

Even though they were stranded on the Ark, light years away from their destination—Earth, and also light years away from their families and light years away from their wedding.

"Loki?" (Y/n) whispered.
She looked over the bed to see him sitting by a desk, muttering to himself softly.

He perked up, turning to her. It was heart-racing, the way she was so comfortable and simple, but so ravishing and beautiful just laying in the single bed, tangled in the sheets and looking at him so full of love.

The way she smiled at him made him forget his own name.

"Loki?" She asked again.

He hummed. "Yes, love?"

"Come back to bed."

"But I need to try to contact the Avengers. They need to know we are alive and well."

(Y/n) let out a long groan. She stretched her limbs and started hitting the mattress repeatedly by flopping with her hands like a seal.

Loki raised an eyebrow, his lips curving into a smile. "What are you doing?"

"I'm disturbing you," she replied, pausing to stare at him before she resumed her beating.

"Well, you're doing a marvelous job, darling."

"Get into bed and it will get more marvelous."

Loki smirked. "I think I had my fill last night."

(Y/n) growled. "You'd prefer last night's finishing our last chocolate supply better than snuggling with me?"

Loki sighed, standing up. (Y/n) wanted to drool at the sight of his bare chest and shorts.
"I'm just teasing, darling. Besides, it was just a day since Asgard has perished."

She scooted to the edge, holding the blanket open for him. He slid beside her.
It was cramped, and it made him slightly uncomfortable to always be smashed against his lover, but at the same time, any touch made him crave her more.

Loki drew her closer. Her head was tucked in his chest, their legs tangled and they shared sweet kisses from time to time.

"Did I ever tell you-" Loki started, and (Y/n) wanted to coo, just when he said, "that you have no eyebrows?"

She glared at him playfully, and then let out a snort when Loki was laughing.

(Y/n) was going to give back too. "Did I ever tell you you're perfect?"