40. Undercover War

This is going to be in sync with Civil War. I won't show Civil War, but I'll be writing your and Loki's own story in coincidence with the movie, okay? Thor is back in Asgard, and Bruce is back in India for his monthly report to help the sick people there. Pietro of on a solo mission.

I did this shot in a hurry, because most of my readers wanted Loki and the reader to finally be a couple.

You guys have no clue as to how many ideas I had for this book. Literally. I had listed so many things, and planned to even make a small spin-off series with missions and adventures for certain Avengers.

Maybe one day, I'll be able to do it. I love you guys.

@bestbakerever , this is for you.

------------------

"Agent (Y/n), Loki, report to room 3 for briefing." A voice over the intercom crackled.

You and Loki were at the cafeteria. You were sitting at a table, eating a lot of food. Loki was standing at the line, piling stacks upon stacks of food in an extra-large tray.

You both looked up when the announcement was made, you eating a bagel that was stuffed in your mouth and Loki balancing the tray, which was starting to tip.

You then glanced at each other, and shrugged. While Loki made his way out along with the tray, you quickly packed all the food on the table and ran after him.

"Wait up, Loki!" You yelped and caught a cupcake that was about to fall off.

He smiled at you. "Thank you. Now, which room were we supposed to report to?"

"Four, I think." You blushed slightly.

You both were eating while trying to search for room 4. You finally found it, and you opened the door, only to reveal Steve, Wanda, Nat, Tony, Vision, Sam, etc, (The people in Civil War), and the Secretary of State.

They didn't notice you yet, and the Secretary was showing them a few clips, while you and Loki were trying to back away quietly.

Unfortunately, when the clips came it, it showed one of destruction in Wakanda, then New York, Africa, and suddenly, a short clip of the Secretary came on. He was dancing in the toilet in his underwear, singing into his wig.

The Secretary fumbled around and tried to shut it off. By then, you had already burst out laughing with Loki, gaining the attention of everyone else in the room.

"(Y/n)? Loki? What are you guys doing here?" Steve asked with a raised eyebrow.

You grinned. "We're reporting for the briefing. I suppose we're late? Anyway, we brought sn-"

Loki nudged you and shook his head with a flat look. You winced and rephrased, "Nope, sorry. The snacks are for us."

"I think it was room 3, not 4." The Secretary said after finally switching the clip off.

"It's cool. What're you guys talking about? And where's Bucky?"

Immediately, everyone started acting uncomfortable. You waited patiently for a response, but Loki narrowed his eyes suspiciously.

"What happened to Bucky?" He snapped, raising an eyebrow.

For the first time, the Avengers were not in a joking mood. They stared seriously, unsure of what to say.

"He's gone missing." Steve finally said.

You gaped, stumbling back into Loki, who had magically gotten rid of the food, a bag in his hand instead. He caught you and carefully helped you straighten up.