20. What Have You Done To Loki!?

"Iron-Idiot, why is it I have to come for these stupid things almost every day?" Loki asked for the hundredth time, impatient as he sat on a bed in the lab.

And like the last ninety-nine times, Tony just ignored him with a smirk. Loki would've ran out of the lab of it hadn't been for the fact that Tony had his scepter.

Bruce, who was watching a computer screen with some results about the scepter, finally obliged to speak. "Tony and I were thinking that we could harness the scepter's powers to help me be in control of the Hulk."

Loki's eyes widened. "That is madness! You'll get us all killed!"

"Is it madness? Truly?" Bruce snarled, his face only an inch away from Loki who immediately backed away. Bruce quickly changed his demeanor to an amused one, and the Science Bros laughed at Loki. He didn't expect Bruce of all people to imitate him.

"But if we do succeed, you will never have the Hulk out to crush you again." Tony sang out temptingly.

Loki pursed his lips. "What of the side-effects?"

"Oh, the Tower and maybe ten blocks of New York would be leveled out."

"Did you not learn anything from the Ultron shenanigan?" Loki spluttered. When he saw Tony and Bruce continue, he rolled his eyes. "I can't believe that the God of Mischief and Chaos has more sense that this."

"Keep talking to yourself, Ice Age," Tony said. "We have contingencies."

"Like?" Bruce asked, completely surprised Tony didn't tell him.
One angry look from Tony told him that there wasn't any contingency. "Oh, I just blew the whole facade, didn't I?"

"We'll work on it later."
Stark sighed, as he carefully placed the scepter in a glass tank. He allowed a couple of tubes to penetrate it, and the scientists held their breath.
The numbers on the computer were slowly ticking to a hundred percent.

It was successful.

"WE'RE NOT DEAD!" Tony shrieked, hugging Loki, who immediately said "yuck," and shoved him off.

After another long twenty minutes of the scepter being prodded, they shut off the machine.
Its result was a tube, filled with a glowing yellow liquid. Stark held out a glass gun, with a serum injected into it. "Well, we're done."

"Great, now I'll take my leave with my Sceppie." Loki stated, and then immediately froze at his words.

Bruce stared at Loki and Tony crossed his arms over his chest. "Sceppie, eh? That's sweet. Calling your scepter Sceppie. I wonder what your nickname for (Y/n) is."

Loki paled.
"(Y/n)? What has (Y/n) got to do with this?" Bruce asked curiously and edged closer to the two men, taking off his glasses.

"Speak one more word and I won't hesitate to neuter you, Stark." Loki threatened darkly and advanced menacingly towards Stark with the scepter.

He was about to lunge at Stark when Tony frantically aimed the gun at Loki and fired. The serum injected itself into Loki's arm. He let out a "cowabunga!" and immediately passed out.

"What have you done to Loki?!" Bruce screamed.

————————————

(Y/n) was sitting on the couch overlooking the view of New York City. She was in her zone, munching on chocolate biscuits and reading a book. Steve's head was on her lap, immersed in his own book as well.

It was what the pair would do in the free time to relax. Loki would sometimes join them as well, and there were times the other Avengers huddled near them to listen to Loki or Steve read out loud, just to unwind after a long and brutal day.