Ch. 7

Sorry I havnt updated in a while
Here's the next chapter, hope ya like it, lol.
_____________________________________

*sponge bob narrator voice *
3 weeks Later

Lances POV 

I lurched out of bed, a wave of nausea crashing over me, and ran to my small bathroom, only to throw up everything I had eaten yesterday, while gripping the white toilet seat like it was the only thing keeping me from falling down.
After a few minutes of dry heaving and once I was sure I was done, i flushed the toilet, before leaning up against the bathroom wall and letting my mind wander as to the cause of my aickness.  This had to be a stomach bug of some sorts, are there stomach bugs in space, maybe it was space flu, is that a thing, it has to be, right.

I sighed again, pushing myself up on my feet, having decided to go to the kitchen and get something to drink, and maybe a little food, my stomach was growling now.

Everyone was already in the dinning room when I got there, sitting at their usual places at the long table, every one except for hunk, who I'm guessing was making the food in the kitchen. I wandered over, taking my usual seat next to Keith and smiling as he gripped my hand under the table, probably already knowing about my sickness through our bond, his sent was comforting and calming, making me smile.

Hunk soon walked in with plates of multi colored food, setting the plates and plates of food on the table. I licked my lips hungrily, my stomach having forgotten it's earlier nausea, which o was very greatful for.

I got a little bit of everything I could reach, except for the various meat like things and egg substitutes since the smell was causing me to hang. I got some sweet, pink oatmeal, which I soon covered with a sort of deep red hot sauce. As I poored the hot sauce onto my oatmeal every one stopped to look at me but I just shoved a spoon full into my mouth and kept eating.

"Lance, um, why did you do that, isn't it gross" Hunk asked, nobody's eyes leaving me.

"I don't now, just wanted to, seemed like it would be good, guess I was right" I shrugged, stuffing another spoon full into my mouth. I heard one of my team mates, probably Allura, say "Ew" at I continued to eat, calming the sudden craving.

After everyone was done eating and we had a short rest, Shiro and Allura took us down to the training deck for the days training. Once we walked in, I was hit with over whelming smell of cleaning products, making me double over, dry heaving at first, but soon bringing stuff up.

Keith was at my side first, rubbing my back, and pulling my hair away from My face the best he could. The others had gathered around us, worry evident on their faces but I didn't want to deal with them.

"Sorry about that" I half whispered, wiping my mouth and nose on my coat leave, before crawling into Keith's arms as he wrapped them around me tightly, emitting his calming sent, blocking out the disgusting smell of the cleaning supplies and calming my stomach.

"Its fine Lance, it wasn't your fault, we should take a break today, we're all pretty stressed" Shiro stated, shooting the others out of the room so Coran could clean up my mess.

Keith picked me up, carrying me out of the room and to my bed room.

"I'll be right back kitten, I'm just gonna go get some extra blankets for you" he purred, putting me on the bed  before walking back out of the door.

After he was gone, I got up and walked to my bathroom, locking the door behind me. I searched through the sink cabinets until I found what I was looking for, it had appeared about a week ago, the Earth shop label still on it, I'm guessing Coran had bought it at the space mall after my heat, just in case, I never thought I would use it.

After opening the box, I followed the instructions on the box, then waited, waited for what felt like hours, even though it was only about 2 minutes. Once the wait time was up, I quickly snatched up the plastic stick, there were 2 lines, not one, but 2. Oh fuck, I can't, I...  i ..  I can't be.

Tears formed in my eyes, not happy tears, no, more like tears of fear, I sat crying on the floor until I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Lance, kitten, please let me in, I can feel that you upset, please" I unlocked the door, he had to know, I coulnt keep this from him, he was my mate. He walked in, crouching down next to me on the bathroom floor and wiping my tears away with his thumb, but it was no use, more tears just replaced the ones he wiped away. He pulled me into his arms, cradling me gently, emitting his sent once more.

"What's wrong kitten, were you sick again" he purred worridly, stoking my hair. I sniffed, the tears still falling, and handed him the platsic stick.

"What's this" he asked, taking the stick from me and studying it for a few minutes. His mouth dropped one, he looked at me, then back at the stick, then at my stomach, and back at me.

" you're, you're, you're pregnant!!!"