Ch. 10

Omg, loved season 6, i cant wait for season 7. YAY.
(Note: i most likley wont add any spoilers to my story since we are pretty far in and this is an au fanfiction so i can do whatever i want, but if i do add spoilers then i will warn you.)

(Last chapter ended at the end of month 1 begaining of month 2 so this will take place in month 4)

Warning: Smut because why not

This chapter is kinda long.
------------------------------------------------------

Lances POV

I whimpered slightly as i stared at my reflection in the bathroom mirror. I had messy hair and was wearing an over sized shirt that belonged to Keith. I pulled the shirt back, so that the front was pulled tight, showing my small baby bump which had just begun to show in past 3 weeks or so. I grumbled slightly at my over all appearance again before feeling a warm pair of arms wrap around me gently, hands resting protectively over my bump.

"Whats wrong kitten" Keith chirped soothingly while snuggling into my neck. I purred in response before turning to him and pouting.

"I'm a fat, ugly, potato" i whimpered while staring into Keith's lovely eyes. He smiled quickly, breathing out in a quick burst as if my statement was funny, which just made me pout more.

"Your not ugly kitten, you're glowing, you're my smol potato and you're carrying our tiny miracle" he purred, smiling proudly with his hand on my bump. I smiled softly, hugging Keith tightly, a calming sent in the hair.

"I'm hungry" i stated, breaking the momentary silence, which made Keith chuckle, nuzzling into my neck even more.

"Ok, we can go get breakfast " he purred, suddenly scooping me up bridle style as he began to walk toward the dinning room.

"I can walk you know" i fake pouted, actually liking being carried.

"Well, i'm gonna carry you, you're really clumsy now and i dont want my kitten to hurt himself" Keith chuckled calmly at my pout, leaning down and kissing me lightly on the nose right as we entered the dinning room. He sat down still holding me, helping me adjust my position so that i was sitting comfortably on his lap.

"Get a roooom! " Pidge yelled at us, fake gagging over her breakfast.

"We already did, remember" Keith joked back, half glaring at pidge, who had rolled her eyes with a slight laugh.

After a little bit more joking banter, everybody settled down and ate breakfast, nobody questioning my weird food concoctions anymore. After the meal was over Keith picked me up again, kissing me lightly.

"What do you want to do kitten" he asked seeing me wriggle around in his arms energetically. I grinned mischeifiously, an idea popping into my head as i began to feel horny all of a sudden.

"Lets go back to our room and have a little fun." I purred seductively, nipping at his scent glands, making him growl, his eyes glazing over. He practically sprinted back to our room, me in his arms, and threw me onto the bed. He kissed me roughly and bit down on my lip asking for entrance which i gladly provided, our tounges dancing in and out of each others mouths and our hips moving in unison. Kieth broke away from the kiss, moving down my jaw line and neck, leaving bruises and small bites on particularly sensitive spots making me moan.

"K....keith.... i... i n...mng.. need you" i moaned out as he sucked on my collar bone. He pulled my shirt up over my head, pausing to smile at my small baby bump and leaning down to kiss it gentaly before removing his own shirt and starting to unbutton my pants, leaving me in my boxers with an obvious tent already forming. Keith licked his lips seductively, going back up and kissing me hard, tounges intertwined once again, hot breath on hot breath. His hands were firmly on my hips, holding me in place as he began to grind and I moaned into his mouth, only making him grind faster, the tent in my boxers growing harder as he did so. He hooked his thumbs into the lining of my boxers and began to pull them  down, making me pout.

"Noooo, you have to take yours of too" i wined, pulling at his pants, trying desperately to get them off and failing , he chuckled breathaly making me squirming and buck my hips up, trying to connect our groins, but keith pushed me down roughly, holding me in place and smashed his lips onto mine, stopping the whimpers coming from my mouth. I finally managed to pull his pants of his butt, accidentally pulling his boxers down with them, and he shook them of the rest of the way, pulling my boxers down as he did so, my member springing up to greet him making him smirk, god i loved that smirk.

He stopped kissing me, leaving me panting heavily, as he moved down and began to suck on my memeber, bobbing his head up and down, taking in my whole length without even gagging, every growl or moan sending a vibration up into my body. I was a whimpering, moaning mess as he began to slip his finger i to my already slick whole, wriggling around a bit before slipping in another and another, scissoring the 3 fingers around a bit before pulling them out and removing my member from his mouth making me whimper at the lack of attention.

"Since i cant fill you with my pups again, im gonna make sure you hurt tomarrow instead, my little omega" he growled, rolling me over onto my stomach so that i was on my knees and elbows, linning himself up and thrusting himself into me, holding my hips against his as he thrust in and pulled out again and again. He leaned down kissing and sucking along the sensitive skin along my spin making me shake, His hands venturing from my hims and caressing my stomach, where i was carrying his pup. He moved his hands all around my bump and up to my sensitive chest, playing with my nipples, making moun out even more as i bit my lip, trying to keep myself from cumming, but i knew i couldnt hold it much longer as my alpha continued slammed into me, hitting my prostate quite a few times.

"K...kei...keith.... im... im g..gonna ..  cum" i moaned out and felt his hands move down to my member, pumping it and palming it until i gasped out, as i came into hand, feeling him cum deep inside me a few seconds later, both of us collapsing breathlessly onto my bed. Kieth pulled out, still panting and began to spoon me, his hands resting protectively on my belly. We both sighed an yawned, closing our eyes to fall asleep when suddenly i felt a sharp kick in the stomach, gasping out as it happened again, making me curl up onto myself.

"Kitten are you ok" Keith asked worriedly, sitting up and leaning over me, to see if i was ok"

"The.. the pup kicked... our pup kicked" i said excitedly, pulling his and down to feel my stomach and smiling at the wonder in his eyes as he felt the movement of the life we had made.

"Oh my, it... our pup is kicking, its alive" he gasped out, his voice filled with wonder and joy, making me smile and laugh

"It was always alive Keith" i laughed happily, smiling at my mate.

"Ya.. i know... i mean... now we can feel it" he smiled bashfully, " i love you, i couldnt have asked for a more perfect mate" he leaned down and kissed me gently, yet passionately, before we both lied back down, falling asleep cuddled together, my beautiful mate's arms wrapped protectively around my stomach where our small pup was growing.