Chapter thirty seven

Royal

The next day

Marion and I have been spending time together ever since he came back from school yesterday. Him and Tyler have been getting along which i am happy about.

I was supposed to leave today to go back home but Mari wanted me to stay until tomorrow. Today is Saturday, so i didn't mind at all.

I covered my eyes as the sun beamed through the curtain. I turned around to face Tyler with a smile. He was laying down on his stomach snoring softly. I started tracing his back as he let me. I stopped then begin to kiss on his jawline. He still didn't wake up. Letting out a sigh, i sat up a little and started kissing him on the lips. He shifted a little with a smirk. " Hold on Ro, im still tired ", he groaned out, still being half sleep.

" I want you to wake up ", i said with a pout. " Ill get up, just give me five more minutes ", Tyler said. Giving up, i got up from the bed and went into the bathroom. After taking a shower and brushing my teeth, i walked out to start getting dress. Tyler was still knocked out on the bed. I rolled my eyes and went into my bag with my clothes in it.

I pulled out a navy blue floral romper, under garments, and socks. After i got dressed i slid into my all white hurraches. I was going to wear my sandals but those were for another outfit i packed. I know, im weird like that.

I sat at the mirror and started doing my hair. I had a bunch of hair which is a lot to handle. Lately ive been thinking about cutting my hair but i dont know if i want a short cut or what. Girls would love to have long hair that stops at her mid back. But not me. I blame my mom for that because she has really long hair. I brushed my hair into a high bun, leaving my sides out. Then i started doing my baby hairs.

I heard movement going on. I looked back and saw Tyler getting up heading to the bathroom. Minutes later i heard the shower running. I got finished so i grabbed my phone then walked out going downstairs.

I saw Marion sitting on the couch watching tv. I ran over and jumped on him hugging him. " Good morning little brother ", i said then kissed his cheek. He started pushing me but i still held on. " Ew get off of me ", he said wiping my kiss away. " I love you ", i told him with a smile. " I love you too but dont do that again ", Marion said. I kissed him on the cheek again then i got up. He sucked his teeth which made me laugh.

I smelled food cooking so i went into the kitchen. Mom was standing by the stove fixing breakfast. " Hey ", i said lowly. She turned around then smiled. " Hey baby, come on in ", she said. I walked in sitting at one of the stools. " Im cooking bacon, sausage, ham, eggs, fried apples, biscuits, and pancakes. Oh and my infamous chessy grits i know you love ", mom said.

" I haven't had chessy grits since you left ", i said. She turned back around again. I looked up and saw guilt in her eyes but she brushed it off. " Well today's your lucky day then. Oh and of course i got other fruit but it never gets eaten ", she said trying to change the subject.

" Mom, i dont care about fruit ok ? I wanna know why you left us ", i said. She dropped the wooden spoon on the stove then she turned back around facing me. " Royal i don't want to get into that right now ", mom said. I stood up from the stool. " You never want to talk about it. Ever. I don't understand why you left me, your child, high and dry like you did ", i said.

" That's not true. I didn't leave completely, i still tried to talk to you- ", she said. " No you haven't! You just started talking to me recently. You left me, you left me and didn't look back ", i yelled. She took a deep breath. " Royal, me and your dad were having issues ok ? And i didn't feel happy so i got out of that situation ", mom said. I begin to laugh sarcastically then shook my head.