Stryker's Revenge

Alex walked back into the room after changing into his bathing suit, he was going to go to Miami Beach and swim with his new wife but when he looked around she wasn’t anywhere to be seen.

            “Paiton? Paiton I’m ready lets go.” He looked around before spotting a blood smear on the wall. “No…”

            Alex quickly took out his cell phone and called his brother.

            “Alex? Why are you calling, don’t tell me Paiton’s fed up with you already.” Cyclops laughed.

            “Shut up, Paiton’s gone… there’s blood on the wall and don’t know who took her.”

            Cyclops stopped laughing. “What do you mean?” 

            “I left to get a new bathing suit, which I won’t explain why, when I came back she was getting stuff ready to go to the beach so I went to change. I came back and she was gone!”

            “Did you hear anything? Or is there a sign of a break in?”

            “No.”

            “Turn on the TV. I think you’ll want to see this mutant then.”

            Alex wanted to yell at him that he needed to get Xavier to use Cerebro but listened and turned on the news. He almost dropped his phone, on the screen was a mutant who looked almost exactly like Azazel had, except this one was blue and had strange markings on his skin. He turned up the volume so he could hear what happened.

“A few hours ago this mutant made an attempt on the president’s life, the president says that before the mutant disappeared it demanded him to give ‘mutant freedom’, a note that was on the dagger said something similar. As of now the White House is not letting in visitors in fear of something like this happening again.”

            “Alex…” Cyclops spoke up. “Hey are you still there?”

            “Yeah, tell the others I’m getting on a plane and flying back now.”

            What sounded like a small explosion came from the other end. “Uh, okay… look we’re at a museum and I think Pyro’s getting a little out of hand… I’ll tell them though don’t worry.”

            The phone hung up and Alex packet everything quickly before getting in the rental car and driving to the airport. He showed the flight attendant his ticket and they let him onto the plane. Alex waited impatiently as the two hour and eleven minute flight passed by; thoughts of what could’ve happened to Paiton or what could be happening kept going through his mind. When they landed he grabbed the bags and ran to his car and hit the gas, the car sped off and he wove in and out of traffic until he reached the road that would lead to the mansion, he slowed down as he pulled into the driveway and raced inside. Alex saw Cyclops lecturing Rogue and her friends; they looked up and saw him.

            “The Professor is talking with Wolverine. I told him don’t worry, he sent Storm and Jean to get the mutant that you saw on the news.” Cyclops told him.

            “Wolverine’s back? Why, he said he wouldn’t be back soon. It’s only been a few months.”

            “It has to do with his past, and from what I heard what’s happening now. When they come back with the mutant we’ll question him about it.”

            “When they get back here that mutant better make sure he stays away from me unless he wants to die.” Alex snapped before going to see Xavier.