Special Episode: Shadow's Request (Special SHORT Episode)

Depuis le début

Glynda: Agreed.

Ironwood: So, what now?

They all then looked at the pod wheree Amber islaid until their solemn silence was interrupted by me when I came back to them as I had something in mind.

Me: Actually, I have a request.

When I said this, the four looked at me, curiously finding out what I have in mind.

Me: Okay, I may have agreed in your terms to not be qualified in the Finals due to my Winter Powers and all... BUT, you must also agree with my terms as well for I have a request in line for you.

Ozpin: Very well, then. What is your request, Mr. Wrath?

Me: I understand from the books I've read before that once a Maiden dies, they got to like choose or got their powers removed and that power goes to the significant one that is chosen or not, correct??

Ironwood: Well, yes.

Me: Okay. My reqest is, as much as I want to give up my rank as a Maiden, but.... I would like to keep my powers to where they stand now. And where they stand, is within me. (places hand at mychest to hand gesture what I mean)

When they heard this, everyone's eyes widened as to hear my request, in which Qrow objected first.

Qrow: Doc, I don't know if you understand this! But, if you remain to be a Winter Maiden like for life, a lot of bad people will come after you!! You know how dangerous your situation is do y--

Me: I know! 

Amber (In my mind): Shadow, if you know then why keep it?

Me: Why I want to keep it is b-

Ozpin: Because she said so, correct??

When everyone heard this, Qrow, Glynda and Qrow looked at Ozpin as if he knows something, and then they looked back at me.

Me: Correct. The Fortune Teller said I must keep them... protect with my life.

Ironwood: But, Mr.Wrath. We all due respect, we-

Me: I understand that you want me to do this for survival. I'm doing this for survival as well. This is her choice... and mine....

When they heard this, they gave each other wary and contradicting looks.

Me: Please, Professor Ozpin....

Ozpin gave some thought about my decision whereas the rest of them tried to talk me out of my decision until Ozpin stepped up for me.

Ozpin: Very well then.

Glynda: (looks at Ozpin in shock) Ozpin!

Qrow: Oz! You can't be se-

Ozpin: But, you must promise me to keep your powers to the minimum, understand?

Me: Yes. Thank you.

I thanked Ozpin as I turned around to leave Ozpin and his staff members behind to discuss about this and their own matters. While I was making my way to the elevator, Amber telepathically started to talk to me about my powers.

Amber (In my mind): You're planning on something, aren't ya?

(A/N: Music starts at 0:27.)

Me: Yes. I am planning, to make a special organisation and a franchise out of these Maidens.

Amber (In my mind): And how are you going to do that???

Me: First, we find our newbie recruits. Then, we find our Maidens, so on and so forth.

Amber (In my mind): And what name are you going to name your new organisation to keep the peace??

Me: Okay, for now, we will be known as... (Conjoured two revolvers as I did an 'X' sign gesture with my arms as I said the name) 'Guardians of the Seasons'.

Amber (In my mind): Okay.... you ought to think of better names than that.

Me: I know. Now, let's go find my teammates and tell them the news about the finals.

I then rushed to the elevator as I tried to think of ways to tell Rachel that she is qualified for the Finals. So, with the help of Amber, I made sure that when I tell my teammate, it has to be really serious, and exciting. I'm going to tell her that, 'Rachel, you are qualified for the Final Round and you will be representing Team STRM. Congrats, man'

(A/N: Music stops at 1:07.)

---TIMESKIP---

Rachel's POV:

Shadow: It..... was a bad idea. RACHEL GET OFF ME!!!! You're making a scene!

Shadow clearly regretted that he said that it is not actually a bad idea to make me to advance to the one-on-one finals. Because the moment my Team Leader said it to me, I dumped my whole body on him and won't let go for 5 whole minutes now, while giving my Team Leader endless kisses on the cheeks and dragon bites (A/N: If you know what I mean by Dragonbites), much to Ruby and Yang's chagrin. Ruby was puffing her cheeks in anger, while Yang was scowling at her.

Ruby: Nnnngh! Rachel! You're being unfair!

Yang: Rachel! What in Ursa's claw are you doing to my sister's boyfriend?!?!

End of Short Special Episode.

And that's all, folks! The Special Episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose. Reckless choice but really wise. So, if you ladies and Gentlemen and other deviants and readers really, really love it, comment down below on the comment section if you want me to try something and make up for it. So, thank you so much for reading this. And if you enjoy it, please do leave a comment and add the story to your faves cause' it would be "Muteki" awesome and greatly appreciated, but if you didn't, please do leave a comment on how I can improve myself as well.

And, if this happens to be the first literature that you have seen by me, pleaseconsider leaving a watch to become part of "Ride-Player Troopers" (It's what Iprefer to call my watchers) today if you want to see more of the rest of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose insert. Apart from that, thank you so much again forreading this, and I'll see you Ride-Players (readers) on the next episode ofour RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! Until then! See you on the next game! Staylighted up! Stay Frosty! Stay Brave! Be Nice! SEE YA!!!!