Chapter 6 - Finale

"Y/N..." Raven looked at me, her cheeks bright red.

Summer and Tai had both gone back home, leaving me and Raven alone in my tent.

I had just about gathered up the courage to ask Raven out when she'd called out to me first.

"Yes?" I made sure to keep my composure, if I panicked now she'd probably run away.

"I... don't know..." She put a hand on him and I pulled her close to me.

Fuck it, I'm just gonna tell her.

I lent our foreheads together and held her there.

"Raven, I love you." She started to breathe more heavily and I stared directly into her eyes.

She didn't speak for what much have been a few hours, but I still held her close.

I waited, and waited but I never got a reply.

I slowly started to release her as I began to realise that my feelings weren't matched by her.

She must have felt my arms loosen from her waist because she jumped into me and probably by accident crashed out lips together.

She tasted so sweet, so almost pure.

She pulled away gasping for air, she pushed my away lightly and moved her hands to her face.

I can only imagine what's going on in her head, the guy she loved went off with her bestfriend, now some guy she'd known for only a few hours had just confessed and kissed her.

Conflicted seems like the best word, or at least, that's what I assume is going threw her head right now.

"I'll leave you now." I picked up my backpack and headed out, I had to get home first anyway, even if I never did return.

I was heartbroken, but I tried not to show it. I had to make this easy for Raven.

I was hopelessly in love with her...

However once I got the entrance I felt her gripping onto my back.

"Please..." She cried. "I don't want you to leave..."

I smiled lightly as I looked up at the ceiling.

"Can you give me an answer?" I asked but she fell silent again.

"... Do you want to meet our daughter?" I'd gotten my answer.

I removed her hands from my back and pulled her into a kiss.

This one... lasted for a long time, until neither of us had breath left.

~~~~~~

I sat watching my blonde knuckle head of a daughter run around chasing her little sister in the garden.

I was hidden sat in a tree watching from afar, Raven still wasn't comfortable with being a mother and didn't particually get on with Tai anymore.

However this didn't stop me from spying on them every once in a while.

I'm assuming Summer knows that I'm here, well Qrow knows about me, he's caught me more than once.

I let him of course, I can be completely undetectable if I want to.

But Yang looked so much like her mother, my only complaint was that she'd taken Tai's last name not mine.

Raven took it, why couldn't she...

Oh yeah, me and Raven got married.

We didn't have many guests, well we had Summer and Qrow.

Vernal did the ceremony for us and a few others from Tribe joined as well.

~~~~~~

"Do you, Y/N L/N, take Raven Branwen to be your lawful wedded wife?" Vernal started but I cut her off.

"I do, 100 million percent yes."

I was so entranced by Raven during the ceremony all I payed attention for was this part.

My vows were... long. And I made everyone attending cry.

~~~~~~

"Who are you?" The young girl I'd been watching had caught me.

"That's a secret." I winked at her and got a smile in return.

"Would you like to play?" The little girl behind her ran up to us and looked at me.

"Sure, what are your names?"

"I'm Yang and this is Ruby." I jumped off of my perch and Yang grabbed my hand...

We played for hours, it was special.

However, as the day drew to an end, we got an unexpected visitor.

A red portal appeared next to me and out came Raven herself.

"Wher-!" She was going to shout at me when she noticed Yang.

"Mummy!" Yang ran over and hugged Raven tightly, Raven however didn't seem to completely know how to react.

"This is where you hug her back." I joked but Raven took my advice seriously wrapping her arms around the young girl.

Ruby ran over to me with a pleading look in her eyes and I picked her up like Raven had done with Yang.

"Yang, Ruby, time for dinner!" Summer called out to the children we were hugging.

We put the children down and waved them goodbye, but before they could get all the way away I grabbed Raven's hand and kissed her cheek.

She blushed bright red, after 4 years of marriage she still wasn't used to my affection.

"By the way Yang, I'm your step dad." With my last remark we stepped into Raven's portal back to our home.

~~~~~~

I law on my bed with Raven next to me.

"Ah shit, I missed my buyer."

~~~~~~

Raven is doneee!

I'm going to do a different anime next for a bit of a change, so sorry if you don't like that, but someone will have to suffice.

I think it will either be Highschool dxd or Tokyo Ghoul  (because they're my other favourites)

So let me know who and which you want a x male reader with.

Oblivion, fading out.