The Green Eyed Montser

Start from the beginning

"Bella, I can't believe I'm seeking love advice from you." She added in disbelief.

"Yeah, I'm shocked too, but thanks Bella I don't think she would have been so open if it wasn't for you. And you don't need to make soup out of me since I don't intend to hurt her." spoke out Hadrian as he clumsily came out of his hidden spot.

Numia looked towards me in shock.

"You are —-" She started.

"Wonderful, smart, amazing. I know, I know you don't need to praise me" I completed her sentence with a hair flip.

"So now I'm going to leave you guys to talk it out and I'm going to start to play Cupid for Tony and Alisha," I said while making my way out of the room.

"You don't need to they already went on a date..." Numia covered her mouth in horror.

"WhAt!?"

"You didn't hear this from me, but yeah they are a thing. Alisha didn't want to you to find out knowing how you will react." She said sheepishly.

"So let me make this clear everyone knew except for me? Well, gee do I feel special!" I said ironically.

I left the room without letting Numia speak with a frown on my face.

***

"Why the sad face?" Asked Diego as he came and sat by my side.

"I'm not sad!"I mumbled.

"And I'm not sane."

I was about to correct him but I was to lazy to talk.

"I heard what happened this morning you rocked, but I don't understand why you let yourself get hit?" He raised his brow in a questioning manner.

"Make me laugh." I more like ordered changing the subject since I myself did not know the answer to it. I acted without thinking and at the spur of the moment, I only wanted Jenny safe.

"Knock Knock Knock."

"Who's there?" I asked.

"Me." He said.

"Me who?" I tilted my head.

"Me!" He exclaimed.

I looked at him unimpressed.

"Your jokes are lamer then you are," I said in a straight face.

"Well, my bad for trying to cheer you up." He pouted.

"Are they going out?" he asked out of nowhere.

I look up confused and I met the gaze of the green-eyed devil. He winked at me making me pull a face back at him.

He took a place on the table right
in front of us and stared deep into my eyes.

"Jerk," I mumbled under my breath.

He smirked as if he heard what I said.

I failed to notice the wicked witch who was sitting on Derek's lap. My heart clenched at the sight of them. He tucked a strand of her hair as he still kept the eye contact and he slowly traced his fingertip on her forehead to her nose, down her lips, her chin and then down her neck pissing me off for some reason.

"Something smells burnt." He said with his infamous smirk loud enough for me to hear him.

I was ready to throw my food on him when suddenly a group of girls blocked my view.

"Hi, Bella" the one on the right started.

"We wanted to let you know that you were amazing and what you said this morning was completely true. Everyone really needed to hear that to be less ignorant." Finished the one on the left.

"Thank you so much! Just wanted to spill the harsh truth out there!" I replied with a nervous chuckle.

"We were wondering if you would like to come to a party at Anna's."

"I-I don't know," I told them as I looked out for Diego for help.

He shrugged his shoulders and shoved in his fries into his mouth.

How charming?

Where are my friends when I need them?

"Please!! You can bring your friends with you!" Begged the one in the middle dramatically making everyone in the cafeteria stare at us.

"Okay, okay. I'll be there." I let out awkwardly.

"Good so we'll see you tomorrow." They waved at me and left.

Party huh something tells me that it's going to be quite interesting maybe because it will be my first time at one.

"Derek, Baby." purred Regina not so seductively making me gag in the process and I could have sworn to see horror plastered on Derek's face.

I couldn't help but laugh. He turned at me and then did the unexpected.

He kissed her cheek.

Derek whatever his family name kissed the cheek of the wicked witch. For some reason, I felt hurt and betrayed. My breath was caught in my throat and I could have sworn that my heart stopped beating at the sight.

I was right the bad boy never notices the good girl.