Masako the Ochimusha

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): Yes, it is I Masako.

Masako: I knew it was you. But how are you still alive? I remember watching you die.

When Masako said die I saw tears come to her eyes and she then picked me up and hugged me tightly.

Masako: My heart shattered watching you die.

Masako began to sob not holding any tears back.

(Y/N): Everything is fine now. I'm here for you.

After comforting Masako for a little bit I realized she went really quite, and I then found out she fell asleep.

Diana: We should bring her to Valarie's house. I'll carry her.

(Y/N): Good idea. I'll get her sword.

Diana picked up Masako and I then went to get her katana that was stuck in the ground. I tried to lift it but it would not budge. It was like Excalibur stuck in the rock it would not come out. I decided just to leave it.

We got to Valarie's house and took Masako to a room. Diana layed her down on the bed, and walked away looking for bandages for herself. I was beginning to walk out the room but Masako grabbed my arm in her sleep and would not let me go.

Masako: (Groggy) Please don't leave.

(Y/N): Alright I'll stay.

Masako pulled me down to bed with her and wrapped her arms around me.

I heard Masako whisper thank you then drift back to sleep.

3 Hours Later

Masako's Pov

It was that fateful day again. I was on the battlefield where my love and I died. All I see is my sisters and fellow warriors falling in battle, and all I do is watch. I see my Lord helping one of his soldiers up but then a arrow pierces his body. He still keeps fight but two more arrows hit him, and I see him fall to his knees. I dash towards him, cutting down any enemy that gets in my way and when I get to him he smiles at me. I pulled him in my arms then he tells me he loves me and closes his eyes.

Masako: I love you too.

All I can do is cry and watch my tears fall on him. I may be a dangerous warrior but I just lost the love of my life. I hear someone approach me from behind but before can turn around a sword is run threw me. I fall to the ground letting death consume me.

???: WAKE UP!

I jolt up to see my Lord look at me with a concerned expression.

(Y/N) Pov

I felt Masako toss and turn quickly in her sleep. Then she began to cry and that's when i knew she was having a nightmare.

(Y/N): Masako wake up!

She still would not wake up. She was really scared.

(Y/N): WAKE UP!

Masako got up instantly and hugged me for comfort.

(Y/N): You wanna talk about it?

Masako: No,it's too painful to talk about.

(Y/N): How about I make you some tea.

Masako: I would love some tea.

(Y/N): Okay.

(Y/N) went to go make some tea, and he came quickly with a cup full of tea.

(Y/N): Here's your tea.

I took the cup away from him and drunk it all in one drink. I turned to see (Y/N) with a smile on his face.

(Y/N): You must really like tea.

Masako: Yeah, I grew up drinking tea.

(Y/N): Do you feel like taking about you nightmare now.

Masako: Yes. I was dreaming about the day I watched you die and myself die. The worst day of my living life.

(Y/N): So you're undead.

Masako: Yes.

(Y/N): I think I should tell you now but I'm not the man you actually fell in love with.

Masako: I suspected that. But you look very muck like him. I would still like to stay with you and serve you if that I okay.

(Y/N): Yes I would like that. You'll fit in with all the rest.

Masako: Thank you my Lord.

Masako jumped of the bed then picked me up and hugged me.

(Y/N): You sword is still back at the graveyard.

Masako: Don't worry just follow me.

Masako led me outside in the dark.

(Y/N): Why are we out here?

Masako: You will see.

Masako held her hand out but nothing came. I heard something in distance coming towards us then I realized it was her katana. The hilt of the katana came into her hand then she turned around and stuck it int the ground right in front of me.

Masako: I need your name my Lord.

(Y/N): It's (Y/N).

Masako: Do you (Y/N) accept me as a warrior to protect and serve you, but also as a woman to love you.

(Y/N): Yes, I do.

Masako: Then I will serve you as long as you live. I am your loyal servant.

Masako put her katana back into its scabbard easily with even looking.

(Y/N): So awesome.

Masako made a small grin at me.

Masako: (I finally have someone to love again.)