26

THE SEAGULLS WERE CAWING as the Jolly Roger arrived in the docks of Storybrooke. The ship landed and cheers and applause could be heard as the heroes set foot on the concrete of their home. 

The warlock looked around and then went under deck again. She took a packsack and put in some of her personal belongings along with some treasure she would exchange for the currency of the land where she would find her brother and some clothes. She arranged her remaining clothes in her wardrobe so she could summon them to herself if needed. As she stepped out of the room, she sealed the door with blood magic and teleported herself to town.

Majo found Killian sitting at Granny's. As she stepped closer to him, he turned around and set the glass of beer he was drinking from down. 

"So, have you come to say goodbye?" he asked.

"You know I hate goodbyes but yes, I've come to say goodbye." She played with the rim of her packsack and looked at the man in front of her. "You know, this won't be forever. I just want to spend some time with my brother but I will come back. Once a pirate, always a pirate."

Killian nodded and stood up. "I'll miss you."

She hugged her Captain and as she stepped back she said: "Eh, I think you'll miss my cooking skills more."

"I doubt that." he shook his head with a small smile, "Now go look for your brother."

Majo nodded and walked out of the diner.

*****

In Brooklyn, New York, Magnus Bane was sitting in his living room and reading a book with his cat by his side as the doorbell rang.

He shut the book and walked towards the door. As he opened it, he was surprised to see his sister standing there. Her brown hair was braided into a french braid and she was wearing an outfit that would have fit into 'Pirates of the Caribbean'.

"What, are you just gonna stare at me?" his sister asked.

"I-how...I thought you were dead?" he asked as he let her into the apartment.

Joy smirked, "You can't get rid of me that easily."

***** *****

THE END

Yup, this is it. But I plan on doing 2 more books for this series if you guys are interested.

For now, peace out.