4

"CAN'T YOU like conjure it to us?" Emma asked the warlock.

"I would if I could but I have no idea what it looks like."

Emma groaned and they continued their search. After a while, as Killian and Emma were fussing about something, they heard loud footsteps shaking the hall.

Majo instinctively glamoured herself as the giant she had knocked out came running down the hall. Rocks loosened themselves from the ceiling as the hall continued to shake and buried Killian under them.

"Hook?" Emma asked at the same time as Majo yelled "Killian!"

The giant yelled and grabbed Snow's daughter.

*****

It was dark as Majo and Killian walked back to the Jolly Roger, a few crewmen walking behind them. The men were drunk and even Majo was a bit buzzed, although Killian had kept her from drinking too much.

They were laughing with each other as a man bumped into Majo and then continued his way.

"Hey!" Killian called out, "You! Stop. Even gutter rats have more manners than you just displayed."

The cloaked figure turned around, "No, I'm so sorry, M'lady." he nodded at Milah and showed a scaly bit of gold-green skin."Ah. I was wrong." Killian mocked. "Not a rat at all. More...more like a crocodile." the crew laughed with their Captain. Killian hit a bowl from the man's hands and the coins within it clattered to the floor. The figure bent down to pick them up. "What's your name...Crocodile?" Killian asked and kicked the man over.

A high-pitched giggle was heard as the man stood up. The giggle of a madman. With more giggles, he threw back his hood and Majo recognized him, although he had looked different when they crossed paths back then.

"I know you," she said, pointing one of her fingers at him, her black nail polish glistening in the shine of the lanterns.

"Always nice to make an impression." He let the coins from his hand clatter to the ground and Majo started to have a bad feeling about this crocodile skinned madman. "where are my manners? We haven't been properly introduced. Rumplestiltskin" he bowed, "or as others know me, the Dark One."

Killian and Majo looked alarmed, they had heard of a dark sorcerer striking fear in people's hearts. He was cruel and the man who would be able to beat him had yet to be born. Many had tried and none had succeeded.

"I see my reputation precedes me." he started pacing around the Captain.

"It does."

"Good! That's gonna save us time during the question and answer portion of our game."

"What is it you want to know?"

The crocodile stepped closer to Killian, "How's Milah, of course?"

"Who?" Killian asked with a dumb grin.

Giggles.

"Only too happy to, uh, dig out the memory, but...it get's really messy."

"She's dead. Died a long time ago." Majo lied, knowing that Milah was on board the Jolly Roger, safe and sound.

"What is it you want?" Killian added as the Crocodile's smirk seemed to disappear.

"We didn't get a chance to finish our duel.

The Captain went to pull his sword.

"Ha! Not now." he made a grand gesture with his arms and hands, "Tomorrow at dawn. I'm not cruel." he held his hand upon his chest, "get your affairs in order. Also, you can spend tonight knowing it'll be your last." More giggles, "Maybe I am cruel. And don't think about trying to escape, because I will find you, and I will gut your entire crew..." the faked an Italian accent, "like a fish." in a normal voice, he continued, "starting with your lieutenant."