19

THE GROUP had stopped again and Majo was now making her small camp again. If there was one thing the really missed from her world, it was the beds. Sure, her bed in the Jolly Roger was made very comfortable by as she had spent a lot of money on a comfy mattress but it wasn't the same as they had over there.

"The map is working. We know where Henry is." Emma suddenly said. 

"Where?"Regina asked, walking towards the Savior. 

Emma gave the map to Killian. "Uh...we're here at the southern tip of the isle, in the middle of the Dark Jungle," he used his hook to show what he meant, "and Pan's camp lies due north."

"That's where he's keeping Henry," Emma said. 

Regina looked at the two of them, "What are we waiting for?"

The Captain looked at the Queen, "Well, the terrain's not easy. There will undoubtedly be some nasty impediments along the way."

"We should prepare." The Prince said, looking at his wife. "We only made it out of our last encounter because Pan let us." He looked at his daughter, "We need a new plan."

"Agreed," his daughter said. "It's time we stop playing his game and he starts playing ours."

"And if I disagree?" Regina asked her hands on her hip.

Emma looked at her, "Go ahead, but I think you know our best chance is together."

"You better be right."

"Excellent show of patience, luv," Killian said pulling out his flask of rum. "And that's what defeats a nasty little boy." he popped off the cork of his flask.

"I hope so." as Killian handed her the flask she asked: "Is rum your solution to everything?"

"It certainly doesn't hurt," with a side-glance to Majo he added, "most of the times." He took a swing and offered it to the Savior again who took it and, after taking a few sips, looked at Majo. The warlock took the flask and was about to take a sip as Killian told her: "Just don't go flirting with the jungle animals." Majo glared at him through her cat-like eyes and drank some of the rum before handing it back to her Captain and walking over to her camp.

*****

The group had once again had a change of plan. Pan had been moving his camp and now they had to find a friggin fairy. Killian had told her about Tinkerbell and she knew of her from the story's she had read back in 'The Land without magic' (which totally did have magic) but she had never really liked fairy's they were horrible lovers. Either very clingy or the whole relationship centred around them.

"No one's home," Killian said as he climbed up the ladder to the fairie's tree-house. "Come on up."

"It's pretty bare," Emma commented while Majo waited until the Savior climbed up. She mentally scolded herself for forgetting her magic again and teleported herself into the treehouse.

As Emma and Snow had a conversation about treehouses and homes, Majo moved to Killian. "I guess you noticed too?" She asked, making a hand gesture towards the prince who had been poisoned with Dreamshade when they had gotten attacked by the Lost Boys. 

He nodded, "He only has a few days left, I'd say."

Majo looked at the prince who was frantically looking for the dust. "Wait," she said, looking back at her Captain, "What about the water?"

Realization hit Killian but then his look grew sad, "You know that it will kill him in the end."

"But this time we are prepared. Maybe we can find a way."