25

"HOW DO WE stop Pan?" Charming asked Wendy. 

"Pan took Henry to Skull Rock. But you haven't got much time."

"Then we stay behind," Charming said.

Majo nodded, "We'll be here and guard the boys when they awake."

"You don't need to stay behind," Emma said but her mother agreed with Charming.

"David's right. You get him home, tell him we love him."

"Tell him yourself, when we get back from Deadman's peak. Gold can cure you back in Storybrooke. We just need to bring some of the water with us."

Snow hugged her daughter "And you-you didn't give up." then she turned to the Dark One, "Thank you."

"Well, apparently that's the only thanks I need these days."

"Tink and I will take care of the things here with Majo. Meet you back on the Jolly Roger when you find Henry." Killian told the blonde.

Snow looked at the Saviour, "Promise we if your father and I don't make it back, you get him home."

"We're all going back home. Together."

*****

Majo was sitting in a tavern. It was a cleaner and wealthier one than those she usually visited. She had spent some of the money from the last deal she made on a nice cloak and looked presentable enough for this kind of establishment.

A man took a seat on the opposite table she was sitting on. "Are you Majo Bane?"

"Depends on who wants to know."

"Captain Liam Jones of the 'Jewel Of The Realm'"

Majo flashed her eyes for a moment, "Well, why does a Captain need the help of Majo Bane?"

"I want to make a deal."

*****

A green wave of light hit the trio as they guarded the now awake boys. "What the bloody hell was that?" Killian asked. 

"I have no idea but it was something powerful," Majo told him. 

They sat around the campfire's for a while until Regina marched into camp. "Where is he?" she asked loudly. She stepped in front of the blond boy who seemed to be Pan's right hand.

"Gone." he taunted, "There's nothing you can do. He's already won. Pan never fails."

"You won't talk? How 'bout I make you talk?" Regina reached back but was stopped by Majo's magic.

"He's a kid."

Emma nodded, "I don't think torture is the best move here. These kids have been to hell and back. We need to try something else."

"Yeah, we tried the cute and cuddly. They don't respond to reason. What else do you have to offer?"

"What every kid wants." to the questioning look of her mother, she added, "A mother."

*****

"Guys, listen to me. We are not gonna hurt you." Emma tod the Lost Boys, "I know you are loyal to Pan, and I get that. But you are making a terrible mistake. For a long time, I thought I was never going to find my family. I was an orphan, like all of you. A lost girl. And I was reminded today that I am not alone,  that I have a lot of people that love me. And I never thought that was gonna happen. If that can happen to me, it can happen to you."

The blond guy leaned forward, "Pan is the only family we need."

"No. Family doesn't do what he did. Pan lied to you and made you do terrible things. He lied to Henry, and convinced him to give up his own heart."