5

MAJO had sat in the Evil Queen's cell for far too long. The collar that blocked her from doing anything but tracking spells itched around her neck.

Suddenly, the door opened and Killian stepped in. "About damn time."

"Sorry, luv." Killian smirked, "Just found out your location this morning and accidentally found myself in the cell of a bookworm before I could come here." Majo gave her Captain a look, "Another bookworm." he corrected himself.

He tried to use his hook to open her collar as a familiar voice sounded through the cell. "Look who came to save his pet." Killian's hook disappeared and was in the Evil Queen's hand in a matter of seconds.

The woman was wearing a silky blue dress. Her lips were colored blood red and her hair was put up in a fancy hairdo. If it wasn't for her being a threat, Majo would have found her beautiful.

Killian looked annoyed, "My hook if you please."

"No." came the reply and neither of the pirates seemed surprised.

The Captain stepped forward with raised brows and outstretched arm, "The asking was me being a gentleman."

"Is that any way to address a Queen? Even a Pirate should have better manners than that." She started walking around him. "Yes, I know who you are, Captain. And I know all about the crocodile you both wish to skin."

"Then you also know we'll stop at nothing."

"So dedicated. And resourceful. No one has been able to fight themselves past my defenses before. You can't kill Rumplestiltskin by yourselves but I can help you if you do something for me." She pulled him closer using his hook and Majo watched with narrow eyes, "Care to join me for a drink?"

*****

Majo woke up again as a body fell on top of her and she heard fighting sounds. Opening her eyes, she pushed the weight off of her with her magic, seeing as she was tied up, and looked around.

She was in the forest and around her, Emma and Snow were fighting off villagers. Catching a glimpse of red, she saw Mulan defending the princess in the white cloak.

Looking closer, Majo could see that those were the villagers Cora had killed. They were being attacked by the undead!

Although this wasn't her business, Majo started to re-kill the villagers with her magic. The ones that came near her at least.

"The compass!" She hard Emma yell but Snow quickly shot the undead villager, making him drop the compass but not killing him.

"Any idea how to kill these things?" the blonde asked her mother.

"No, but it seems like she is doing a pretty good job." Snow said, nodding to Majo and then releasing an arrow into one of the undead.

Emma turned to look at Majo, who was bound to a tree but had no problem in shooting white energy at the opponents. As soon as nobody was in her grill anymore, Majo made a hand gesture and a transparent force field put itself around the warlock who then made herself comfortable in her spot and used her magic to cut loose the ropes.

Majo looked at the remaining two women, as Mulan and the princess had disappeared.

"Emma, we've got to run for it!"

"What about her?"

"She's a warlock, she can protect herself."

And with that, the two lovely ladies were off.