Dear Diary.

Lucy's POV.
I lost.
Goddamnit.
I began to cry there. I lied thee Ron the ground. I felt to weak. After all of that training, after all of that support my friends gave me, I still lost.

Why should I be surprised? I'm one of the weakest females in the guild. Natsu came over into the arena.

"You did amazing." He said as he held his hand out.

"You proved that, that 7 year gap meant nothing." He as well said.

I grab his hand, with pools of tears going to down my face.

"Yeah.. I'm all fired up now." I said teary.

~

Time set~ days and days later.

We were already back at the guild. We still won the Grand Magic Games, only because Master added another Fairy Tail team.

People has been ignoring me lately.

Erza isn't the same, Levy isn't he same, Gray isn't the same, even Natsu isn't.

I wonder what's going on.

I was sitting down eating a salad. Plue was sitting right next to me. I felt a little down, by lil plue cheered me up.

I throw the rest of my food away. I see Team Natsu all talking together with a flyer. I'm assuming their going out in a job.

I run over to them with a smile on my face.

"Guys!" I say as I stop in front of them.

"What job are we going on?" I ask.

"Uh.. hm.. me and the others are going on a job. It's an S-Class job. We're going to go take it on." Erza says.

"Here just wait, I'm going to go get my stuff and—" I get cut off.

"Lucy, this job is really really extreme. I'm afraid you'll get hurt." Gray says.

"And plus, it's 40,000,000 jewel. We can split it equally between 5 people." Wendy comes in with a shy voice.

"Oh.. a-ah. Okay. You guys have fun." I say with a fake smile.

"Will do." Natsu says.

They leave.

I ran up to Levy, which was reading a book.

"Hey Levy!" I say all smiling.

"Oh.. hey Lucy." She says.

What? Why isn't she calling me LuLu, or Lu-Chan?

"W-What are yah reading?"

"Beauty and the Beast." Levy says firmly.

"Hey.. just wanted to say, that I'm almost done with my novel!"

"That's okay Lucy.. I'm.. uh.. focused on this book at the moment."

Okay. Something was up.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah! I'm completely fine..!"

"Do you have a problem with me?" I ask.

"N-No.."

"Okay.."

I leave Levy alone.

I decided to just go home because it felt like no one gave a shit about me.

As soon as I got home I sat on my bed. This may sound childish, but I still write in diaries😂.

I grab the diary and I begin to write.

July 17th X790

Dear Diary,

I feel like I'm being ignored.. on purpose. All my friends are treating me different, ever since the grand magic games. It worries me. I feel like the guild won't go back to the way if used to. But it's only been a day. This may go back to normal, right? Ugh. The only person, or should I say celestial spirit I have is Plue. He's the only one I can talk to. I don't trust any of my other spirits with secrets. But I can trust plue. Haha.. because he doesent talk.