~8~

Baeksoon's P.O.V

A few weeks later....

My throat felt dry.. Same goes with my mouth..

"W-wat-ter"~I said hoarsely..

Jungkook shot his eyes open and fetched me some water..

"Ahh.. Thank you.."~I thanked the boy...

"Always"~He replied with a smile..

Just for you to know, Im a lot better... I don't have any scratches any more..... The truth is Im going out of this hella hospital bed today.... Yes, they're discharging me...

Jungkook never left me... He stayed with me all along... I somehow see him handsome and sweet for some reason- What the heck am I talking about?! Ya'll know what? Forget it!!

A random song played with sounds of vibration..

"Oops, my phone..."~Jungkook said recovering his phone from the desk...

"Yeobosey-"~He was cutted off by a shout..

"Jeon Jungkook! How dare you do some work!! And you just literally applied as a model!! Oh Gosh!! You're a CEO!! But left the company to be a what?! A model?! And you applied at BIG HIT!!? Don't you know that's our close company?! The owner of that company is my bestfriend!! It's embarassing!! Okay you little boy!! Meet me at my favourite cafe... 12 o'clock sharp.. Im hanging up bye, love you..."~J.k mom through the phone..

"What the heck just happened? She didn't even let me talk? Oh well typical Mom.."~Jungkook said...

A nurse entered along with my doctor...

"We'll just wait for your guardian to sign the papers since you don't have to pay some bills.."~The doctor said...

"Just let me out.... I will just audit it myself...Now shoo! Im changing my clothes!"~I said shooing them away..

They bowed and left...

"Ahm..Can you go by yoursel-"~I cutted jungkook off..

I have to keep my cold image back..

"Ne.. Thank you for everything Jungkook...."~I smiled..

Haha wait for the next part..

"Now get lost. Palli!"~I stated..

"That was a fast, mood change.."~He mumbled..

"Mkye bye"~Jungkook bid..

He left..

I fixed myself..and grabbed my things...

And soon left..

"Yah! Pick me up here! Im at the hospital"~I yelled at my driver through the phone...

"Ne. Madam"~

After several minutes the driver arrived..

~BTS Dorm~

I arrived at my dorm..

I saw the boys playing Overwatch but I ignored them..

"Are you okay now Baeksoon-ssi?"~Jhope asked

I stared at him and blinked a few times....

Then I entered my room..

"Well, I guess she's fine"~Hobi said... To cheer himself I think

...
...
...
As soon as I lay down my bed my phone rang...

"Yeoboseyo?"~I bitterly said..