2 || Love, Clarke

No. This is not working.

Exasperated, Clarke curled the sheet in a ball and tossed it in a corner of her room, where other paper balls were scattered on the floor.

She slumped, resting her head on the back of her chair and pinched the bridge of her nose.

She had barely a week before her dad's birthday came around and she was nowhere near on finishing her gift. Truth was... She hadn't even started it.. Or well she'd tried but she just couldn't get that something right. And the most annoying thing was that she had drawn them so many times but now it seemed that her hands didn't know what they were doing anymore

"UGH"

She opened her eyes and drew in a deep breath through her nose and then out from her mouth.

Her lips curled up a bit while she studied the sketch pinned on the wall just above her desk. The one that she had done as soon as she'd been back in campus, while Raven went on chattering about some new guy that she'd met, who of course was a big pain in the ass... She hadn't pay that much attention at the time, but the name was hard to forget because since that moment all Raven did was complain about that stupid "Fuck-Wick".

It was one of the bests according to her father, and for the first time –for him, all her drawings were the "Best"- she had agreed with him. She loved how it turned out. It was the first sketch that she was absolutely content with, but then again, she suspected was all the subject's doing.

It had been five years since that day on the train, where she'd met him, Bellamy.

Her eyes focused again on the screen of her iMac and she sighed. She was trying to sketch from her favourite photo of her father and her. She must've been three or four years old and she was squeezing her dad's neck with her tiny arms, pressing her cheek to his, the both of them looking at the camera with the hugest grins ever seen.

Suddenly her skype opened and Raven was there.

"Hey, Gurl!"

She stared at the screen wide-eyed "How the hell did you do that?!"

Raven feigned confusion "What?"

Clarke gave her a pointed look "Raven."

Her friend rolled her eyes and smile sweetly "tricks of the trade..?"

She snorted and shook her head "Whatever... What's up?"

Raven leaned to the camera and smiled "I've got news.."

"Oh my god, that's your evil grin... I'm afraid to ask.."

"Ow Shut Up! I found a job!"

Clarke frowned "Okay... But you already had one... I thought you liked working there.."

Raven shook her head vigorously "No! You don't understand, this job I found is even better! It's in London!"

Clarke let out a high pitched shriek and jumped out of the chair while Raven laughed

"You're coming back?!"

"YES!" her friend yelled.

Jake and Abby came practically crushing through the door with a wild look on their faces

"What happened?" They asked in unison

Raven giggled "I'm coming back!" She yelled again through the speakers.

The pair looked from the pc to their grinning daughter

"She's coming-"

"Yes!" Clarke jumped-hugged her dad giggling while Abby laughed and went to talk to the other girl.