Glorfindel- Dwarves

A/n: shoutout to ShadowsingerCat for requesting this hilarious imagine 😂

The Company of Thorin Oakenshield had arrived in Rivendell a few days ago, and it was driving everyone crazy. Your brother, Lindir, more than anyone. Glorfindel had found them quite fascinating, and was constantly telling you of something he had observed them do. You would smile and nod politely at the elven lord. You agreed with Lindir wholeheartedly.

One day, you were sitting with Elrond in the library when Lindir burst into the room. He looked back and forth between the two of you, panting as he held onto the door handles. "My Lord Elrond! Come quickly, it's Lord Glorfindel!"

You drop your books immediately and follow your brother to where your best friend was. Lindir lead you and Lord Elrond to the Sacred Fountain, where they had observed (much to Lindir's discomfort) the dwarves bathing a few nights ago. Lindir had told you about the horrific event, which made you laugh. Your poor brother would be scarred for life.

When you reached the fountain, the three of you stopped just a few yards from the entrance. Your best friend was sitting there in the fountain with the dwarves, bathing himself!

You can't help but stare at the sight before you, your mouth wide open. Lord Elrond shook his head and cleared his throat.

"Lord Glorfindel..."

Glorfindel and the dwarves all turned to look at you. Lindir had already passed out, and you were trying to revive him. Glorfindel looked from Elrond, to Lindir, to you, and back to Elrond.

"Oh, come! These dwarves are hilarious, and I didn't slay a balrog just to sit around here all day and brush my hair!"

You covered your mouth to hide a snicker. He did have a point. All you would do in your free time after finishing your duties, was brush your hair.

Lindir recovered from his trauma, and thankfully the dwarves left the next day.