Celegorm- the woods

A/n: requested by SheWhoArisesinBeauty. I hope you enjoyed this Mellon nin!!!

Celegorm sat against the tree, his grey eyes closed. The sound of the leaves rustling filled his pointed years. Huan thumped his grey tail when you approached. You rub just behind his ears, making the giant hound try to lick your hand.

The blonde elf stirs when he hears you giggle. He smiles slightly when he sees you petting Huan. "What are you doing?"

You look at your husband, a smile on your face. "Huan looked like he needed some love." The giant wolfhound wagged his tail faster. Celegorm laughed and opened his arms for you. You happily curl up against him, your head on his shoulder. The third son of Fëanor wrapped his arms around you, holding you close.

It wasn't often you had days like this. Most days, both of you were busy with him hunting, and you working with medicine. The two of you sat there for a few moments before Celegorm has an idea. "Get up."

You look to your husband with a confused look. He walks over to where his bow and quiver were. Your e/c eyes follow his every movement.

"Come here. I'm going to teach you how to shoot."

You laugh and walk over to him. "Melamin, you know I don't want to kill another living thing. It's not in my nature."

"Ah, but see your 'living thing' is nothing more than a wooden target."

You playfully hit his arm, causing him to laugh. Celegorm adjusted his stance behind you, and placed his hands on your waist to adjust your stance. "Spread your legs to the width of your shoulders."

You do as he says. He nudges your feet a little further apart. "Always keep your feet firmly planted. Now take the bow."

He hands you the bow and gives you an arrow. "Nock the arrow into the bow string, and grip the string with your first three fingers."

You do as your husband instructs. He reached his arms down yours, covering your hands with his own. You follow Celegorm's movement as he brings the bow up and pulls back. "Now breathe in, and release."

The sound of horses galloping up to you both distracts you, and the arrow flies off into the forest. Celegorm turns around and rolls his eyes when he sees his younger brothers, Amrod and Amras.

"What are you both doing here?"

"Interrupting an archery lesson. Honestly, we had nothing better to do," Amras stated.

His twin brother nodded. "Indeed. We saw the two of you over yonder, and we thought we'd give you both a bit of trouble."

Celegorm rolled his eyes. You cover your mouth to hide a giggle. You adored the twins and they you. Amrod dismounts and retrieved the arrow from the tree it had flown into. "Looks like you could use some more practice."

You laugh. "I'm not the best, but your brother insisted I learn."

Celegorm hugs you from behind, a dark look on his face as he stared at his brother. Amras snickered from the top of his horse. "Amrod, does our older brother look upset to you?"

The other twin looked to the blonde elf behind you. "I do believe he is. We should probably leave before he has our heads!"

Huan barked as Amrod mounted his horse. "Oh, it looks like Huan could use some exercise. He's been cooped up out here with boring old Celegorm far too long."

"HE'S OUTSIDE! HOW IN VALINOR COULD HE BE COOPED UP," your husband yells in your ear basically. You cover your pointed ears as he unwrapped his arms from your figure.

The twins share a mischievous look. One of them, you didn't see which one since they are identical twins, opened his mouth to say something, but your husband ran after them as they rode away.

Huan comes up next to you, confused as to why you were clutching your sides from laughter, and his master ran off after two horses.

That night, you were preparing for bed, when Celegorm finally made his appearance. You turn around and gasp. His hair and tunic were completely disheveled. He walked into the washroom to clean up, with you on his heels.

"What happened?"

He smirks as he washes his face. "Let's just say, you should see the other guys."

You frown and fold your arms across your chest. "Oh really? And may I ask if this had anything to do with this afternoon?"

Your husband doesn't answer. He only continues to wash his face and take out the braids in his blonde hair. You sigh and have him sit on the bed so you could do it. Celegorm relaxes as he feels your fingers gently tugging on his hair.

"They tried to violate your honor," he said quietly after a few minutes. You stop and look at him. "What do you mean?"

Celegorm looks at the floor. "They were making fun of you. I had to defend your honor."

You smile a little and lift his chin. "Meleth, they were only joking. But, I appreciate that you would defend my honor, even if it was only a minor thing such as missing a target."

Your husband smiles and kisses the tip of your nose. "I will always defend your honor. To then end of time, always and forever."

You return the smile and kiss him gently. "Always and forever. Besides, you weren't just defending my honor you know, you were also defending your child's honor."

He nods not fully comprehending what you just said. His grey eyes grow wide and his jaw drops. "WAIT WHAT?!"

"I'm pregnant!"

Celegorm leaps off the bed and pulled you into his arms, kissing you over and over. "This is the best moment of my life. Thank you!"

You laugh. "You're welcome, but you had a hand in it too."

He laughs. "Then how about we recreate that night." You laughs as he throws you into the bed, kissing you once again.