Chapter 12

Jinyoung:

I didn't know what was wrong with Mark but he was never very affectionate with me. Yeah, we would hug and hold hands but he never kissed me. Its been over a month since we found out we were each other's mate. Even if we are mates I feel like he's not even that attracted to me.

This weekend he was going to be staying at my place since my Parents were going on a business trip for about 2 months. I would have the place to myself. So I invited him over and he said yeah.

"Hey Jinyoungie! Are you okay? You seem down." Mark had asked me when I was leaving the school with Yugyeom. I turned around and looked at him running towards me. Yugyeom leaned to my ear and whispered "talk to him. And I'll see you later." And he walked away waving to Mark who waved back. "Jinyoungie, are you okay? You seemed really distant today." He asked me. "No. Im not okay Mark. I feel like you're not even attracted to me. I know we are mates and that's kind of how it works but it's as if you don't want to do anything with me that mates would do. Jaebum and Bambam have mated with their mates." "Baby, you know I can't mate with you until you go into heat. That's the rule." he said to me. Of course I knew that. "Is it a rule that you can't even kiss your mate until they go into heat too!?" I was startung to yell but I didn't care. I was angry. "I dont think it is M-" suddenly I was cut off by a pair of lips against my own and a pair of hands on my cheeks. Mark was finally kissing me. I started to kiss him back and wrapped my hands around his neck. Mark moved his hands to my hips pulling our bodies closer causing me to gasp giving him the opertunity to deepen the kiss. I had to pull away to breathe. He placed is forehead against mine with his eyes still closed. "How could you possibly think I wasn't attracted to you? Jinyoungie you are the most beautiful and sexiest man I've ever met. You don't understand how long I've been Wanting to kiss you and mate you." he said taking me by surprise. "Why didn't you ever kiss me?" I asked him after I got my breathing normal again. "Babe, you aren't very easy to read. Nothing told me you wanted me to kiss you." He said laughing slightly. I was glad we finally settled this before this weekend.