12 || She's His Girlfriend

°*edited*°

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Things have gotten worst for the Mikaelsons and Connor. More bodies have been appearing drained completely they even found two decapitated.

The Mikaelson's have tried everything to find Hope but her magic was stronger and she was faster. "We've checked her house for these few days and nothing" said Kol sitting in the couch beside Rebekah.

"I've checked Max's and nothing" said Rebekah sighing. Klaus was frustrated his own daughter was doing this he didn't want her to become him.

"And i checked the school for these past two weeks and nothing. The teachers are starting to wonder where she's gone. I've told then she's in a break right now due to her parents" explained Connor.

You could see how Hayley and Klaus were. The desperation and fear were very evident in their eyes. But Connor, he was practically dying again.

​​​​"We should've never given her up when we did" said Hayley her eye watery. "You did it for her safety, Hayley don't blame yourself" said Elijah putting a hand on her shoulder.

"We could've saved her this pain and all this to her" said Hayley looking down. "I think we are all tired. I say we go get some rest. Its late and we've been looking all day for her" said Freya who was sitting on the couch.

Connor stood and stomped out of the apartment. They all looked to where he left. Rebekah sighed. "He really does love her doesn't he" commented Rebekah. "He's been with Hope for a long time, i guess she's his real love" said Hayley sad for him.

Connor had actually told Hayley how she was his real love and that he would die for her. That in his years of walking in this earth he has never seen anyone like her.

°°°

Connor was walking outside hands in his pockets. He was really stressed his been looking for Hope and he hasn't slept that much and he makes sure to feed so what happened before doesn't happen again.

He doesn't know what else to do. Hope was everything to him and now she's gone. Connors thoughts were cut as he heard some sound. He looked up to see he was passing a club. He heard muffled noises and walked around to see what he never did expect.

Right there was Hope kissing with a random boy beside the car. They were having a make-out session. Connor growled as he saw how the boy was grabbing her butt.