11 || Blah, Blah, Blah

°*edited*°

-3rd persons P.O.V-

It's been a week since the incident with Hope at the Max's and things have been getting worst.

Murders have been constantly announced on the news of people being drained of blood. Elijah turned off the TV as another murder was being announced.

"We have to do something" stated Rebekah sitting beside Kol. "I know but what should we do, last time we tried Hope threaten us and hurt Connor in the process" said Hayley serious.

Connor wasn't with them at the moment he was actually over at Hopes house trying to look for her. "Yeah and we all knew how much he meant for her seeing as how she broke his wrist last time" said Freya who was told long ago to do a locator spell find Hope.

They haven't seen her since their last encounter in the bar/restaurant and they started to worry because Hope had completely blocked Freya's magic so nobody could find her. "Freya try again with the locator spell. While some of us go and try to find her the old way" said Klaus standing up and walking over to the door some others following behind him.

°°°

Hope was currently in her old house the bodies of her parents weren't there anymore

Hope was currently in her old house the bodies of her parents weren't there anymore. She believes that they took them but she didn't care anymore. Hope was draining dry a poor teenage boy who thought he would have fun last night but simply went directly to his death.

Hope removed her fangs from his neck and breathed in deep as the warm blood went down her throat making her feel alive. Hope then looked down to see the boy had his shirt unbutton and showed his perfect abs. She ran her touching then pouting that she couldn't have fun but her hunger was stronger.