02 || 99.9%

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Hope Stewart rubbed her eyes as she got ready for another day. She tied her hair up in a ponytail so it wouldn't get wet. Then hopped inside the shower and once she was done, got dressed.

The blonde's feet hit the wooden stairs and she hummed entertained until her ears perched up to the sound of her mother's screams

The blonde's feet hit the wooden stairs and she hummed entertained until her ears perched up to the sound of her mother's screams. With a fast-beating heart now, she rushed over to the kitchen to see her father taking a strong grip on her mother.

"Let her go!" she yelled and pushed him off her mother and helped the older woman up.

"Who do you think you are?" he yelled and went over to them face fuming.

"Someone who is not afraid of you!" Hope yelled back. He raises his hand and Hope prepared for the slap she was going to receive and just when it hit her face, she knew that her eye would be bruising soon.

"No, no, Jonathan let her go! Don't hit her!" yelled Rosa Stewart holding her daughter tightly and protectively, holding back a glare.

"This is your fault for not showing her to respect her elders. I don't even know why i waste my time with you. I'm leaving and when i come back, i want to hear an apology from you" he said pointing at the blonde then left out the door.

The door slammed shut and Hope turned around to hug her mom. "It's ok, sweetie" she tried to calm Hope down, but she couldn't.

"No mom! How many times do i have to tell you, beg you for us to leave him? We can find another place but please mom let's escape. I can't with this anymore, please" Hope begged her with sorrowfully eyes looking at her mother's dark ones.

"Hope, you know we can't. Your dad is the one who gives us the money and is the one who pays for your education. So stop with that and go get some ice for your eye" she scolded her daughter giving her a kiss on her temple and letting her go to the kitchen while she picked up the broken glass cup.