Prologue

TRAILER

- - - -

-3rd person's P.O.V-

It's been 16 years since the Mikaelson's lost their dearest Hope Mikaelson. After they fought against Dahlia, they had to hide her by giving her away to a family. Obviously, they were going to come back for her, but things didn't go as they planned after killing Dahlia. The family Hope was given to had disappeared. Like the ground had sucked them in. Their house was empty with no sight of the little girl they had left at their doorstep.

They had feared for the worst thinking Dahlia had somehow managed to take her, but it was impossible she was dead. They look everywhere for her, but they had no luck.

This devastating event caused each Mikaelson to change. Especially Klaus and Hayley.

Rebekah cried and went shopping trying to get herself to think of something else then her lost niece she had cared so much for.

Kol did what he knew best. Feed on every living thing that was in New Orleans. Every day he would go to the bar and end up killing 5-10 people a day.

Finn would just stay calm since he really didn't know his niece that much, but he did miss her.

Elijah tried to stay strong for Hayley, but sometime he would let some tears fall, and since he wanted to get his mind off stuff and not wanting to cover up all the bodies that his family would leave. He decided to go to clear op his mind, by going to England, besides New Orleans, Elijah liked that place too, so he decided to go for some time.

Hayley, well she was very devastated. When she discovered her little angel was no were to be found. She for a moment wanted to turn off her humanity for all of the pain to just go away. Losing a child is not something that goes away that easily, even if they were still alive or maybe not. She often feared the worst that her baby girl was dead. But she would pray it wasn't true and that if she was somewhere, it would be safe for her. She thought that if she turns off her humanity that would mean that she would not care for her daughter anymore and that meant that she would lose hope on not finding her again so she stayed strong. Elijah would always try to comfort her and tell her there was still hope they would find her, and she tried to make herself think that there was still hope. But the little hope she had left was starting to fade.

Klaus was the most hurt. He would almost never get out of his room the only reason he would get out was to go feed and kill anything alive, go to his art room and try to paint. Or to go and ask if they have found anything, but each time he would ask Freya would just shake her head. Making him go back to his room locking everyone out.

Freya does everything in her power to find Hope. She would do any kind of spell every day and try each time she would fail. Tears would fall, just like everyone else. The French Quarter was never the same after the disappearance of the dearest Hope Mikaelson. There weren't that many festivals as before most of the night's everything was quiet. Even though people didn't know about this, it was like the atmosphere did, making all too worst.

Marcel and Davina were sad they didn't actually have any connection to the little girl, but they did feel sorry for the lost girl. The things weren't like before her disappearance everyone would celebrate; yes they would fight, but when that girl came just by seeing her, you would instantly have a smile on your face when you saw those innocent and sweet blue eyes of her's. Her little laugh would make you laugh as well.

But besides this down in the family, they all had one thing in common. To have hope, hope to find Hope their pretty little Hope.

Or their pretty teenage Hope.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Oh wow, i decided to edit a little bit this story since it is kind of off. I mean look how long is this part. But whatever Just wanted to say this is not going to be such a long story, but one short since the actual Hope Mikaelson is in Legacies. We're just making this my way.

Anyways I hope you're liking it and thank you for clicking. Feel free to check out my other stories. The chapter will have a little warning at the beginning saying if they're edited and if they don't say anything then they're not.

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Remember to stay safe <3

Follow me on my Instagram: whorv06.wp ;)

Comment what you think!