09 || Switch Off

°*edited*°

-3rd person's P.O.V-

It's been three hours since the Mikaelson's and Connor were looking for Hope in the places she would be. Since she is currently a wolf they look mainly in the woods.

They were each paired up with Klaus and Connor yes they were together since Klaus wanted to know him. Hayley and Elijah, Kol, Freya, and Rebekah looked together. Klaus and Connor were walking the only sound heard was leaves crumbling and twigs snapping.

Klaus decided to break the awkward silence. "So, your Connor Hopes boyfriend right" said in an intimidating voice but Connor didn't get intimidated since he knew he could at least take him down well try. "Yes" was all he said. All Connor wanted was to find Hope and have her back in his arms.

"So now that we are here how long have you been dating Hope?" he asked wanting to know if he was at least worth it for her or his paternal jealousy was kicking in. "Two years three in a month" he said not looking at him, but just concentrating on the sounds around him.

"So do you care about her a lot" said Klaus looking at him to see what he would say. Connor rolled his eyes but answered. "Yes, if i wouldn't be in the middle of the night in the middle of the woods looking for her" he stated quite annoyed with this conversation.

Klaus noticed this and he could see he was annoying the young vampire. He chuckled but didn't say anything else.

°°°

An hour has passed and nothing of Hope. She isn't anywhere close to the streets so the others beside Klaus and Connor went to check the woods to cover more. After the little conversation that Klaus and Connor had, Connor could feel the insecurity Klaus had and he could sense that he didn't trust him.

"You don't trust me do you" said Connor looking at Klaus. Klaus chuckled at this, it was true Klaus did not trust him. "Of course not, in fact, why would I? You could be someone who is just using her then get revenge on me" said Klaus, he always had trust issues why wouldn't he have them with Connor.

"I would never use Hope, and i will never let anything happen to her" said Connor angry pushing Klaus a little. He wouldn't even bear with the thought of her getting hurt or him using her he would give his life for hers. Klaus got pissed at this who dares touch and more push him.

"Do you know who i am?" said Klaus pushing Connor harder.

"Someone who abandons his own daughter just because he thought he couldn't protect her" said Connor with venom. This threw Klaus off the edge he grabbed Connor by the neck and slammed him to a tree.