Hoseok ; Jealousy

Top: Hoseok
Bottom: Y/N

Topic: Specifically for tensbitch :))))))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey babe, want to go to the club tonight? I'm off from work." Hoseok yelled from the living room.

"Hell yes!!!! I'm going to get changed!" You yelled from the Kitchen.

You ran up the stairs to get ready for a night out with Hoseok.

You wore this:

You walked down the stairs and spotted Hoseok sitting on the couch waiting for you

You walked down the stairs and spotted Hoseok sitting on the couch waiting for you. When he turned his head to look at you, his eyes went wide.

"You're going to wear that?" Hoseok asked sounding partially annoyed.

"Yeah I am. Is there a problem?" You responded back to him.

"Nope. Nevermind." Your boyfriend said as he rolled his eyes and made his way to the door with the keys to his car.

You both walked out and got into the car. It seemed like it was taking forever to get to the club. When you arrived, it wasn't too packed. There was still enough parking spaces for a couple more cars.

When you entered the club, Hoseok and you went to the bar right away. You finished up a small martini that you were drinking and headed to the dance floor without your boyfriend, since he wasn't done with his beer. You started getting really into the music and felt a pair of hands on your waist. You smile thinking it was Hoseok, but when you turned around, it wasn't him. The man was handsome, but wasn't your boyfriend.

"Hey baby, did you come here alone? Cause if so, you can come back to my place and have a party... in the bed." He said seductively in your ear.

You smiled and said, "I didn't come here alone but my boyfriend was being an asshole to me on the way here."

"I could treat you so much better I bet." He responded, grinding up against you, but you didn't really care what he was doing.

"Don't you think this is wrong though." You said, a little worried.

"But it's so right. I'm Jimin. Give me a chance cutie." He whispered into your ear as he tightened the grip on your waist.
(Sorry to use baby chimchim)

Before you could deny him, Hoseok appeared out of nowhere and pushed him to the ground. You thought it would end there but Hoseok got on top of him and punched Jimin a couple times.

Then, your boyfriend grabbed your wrist and pulled you out of the club. You didn't know half of what you were in for when you got back to both of your's house.

When you both got out of the car, Hoseok unlocked the house door and slammed it closed, pressing you up against it, kissing you rough and passionately.

"You made me jealous back there. Now time to teach you, and anyone else who tries to touch you, who you belong to." Hoseok panted in your ear.

He locked the front door and brought you up to the bedroom, where he placed you on the bed.

Hoseok undress you quickly, followed by undressing himself too. He kissed you passionately and rough, feeling your body and tracing your curves with his hands.

Hoseok's right hand (you're my right hand du du du, you're my go to, told me everything about youuuuu... SORRY CONTINUE) made it's way to your core. His finger went up and down your slit before he entered it into you. Then he added a second and third finger, sending you almost over the edge.

"Hoseok.. I-I'm gonna cum..." you moaned out. But before you could reach your climax, he pulled his fingers out.

You whined at the loss of contact and were annoyed that he wouldn't let you reach your high, but he said, "Baby I'm going to replace my fingers with something a lot better."

That was the last thing he said before entering you. He was thrusting at a fast pace, making you a moaning mess. The familiar feeling in your core came back.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum..." you groaned out.

"Hold it just a little longer, y/n" Hoseok responded, thrusting even faster than before.

"I-I can't h-hold it!" You moaned extremely loud as you reached your climax.

"Fuck y/n, fuck." Hoseok groaned out as he pulled out and came on your stomach.

You wiped the cum off of your stomach finger and tasted it. "Mmm, Hobi you taste good."

He smiled and let out a little giggle before covering you both with the blankets. Eventually you both fell asleep in each others embrace, knowing who you belong to. Only Hoseok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

Sorry for the long wait but I hope you enjoyed reading! Love y'all so much thanks for 900+ reads! Hope you all have a great day/night! ❤️