First Day

Majesty in the mm

"Majesty you are not wearing that to school" my mom yells.

"Mom I can wear whatever I want. Im grown" I say

"Girl 15 aint grown *sighs* I dont even know why I try with yo' bad ass" she say kissing me on my cheek.

"Love you ma' " i say on my way out of our apartment.

I put in my bright pink airpod's and walk to my bus stop. I ignore the whistles and cat calls as long as no one touches me no one gets hurt. Once I finally reach the bus stop I come to find im the only one there. I play my Bad Bitch playlist and scroll through instagram. More and more people join me at the bus stop. A few more minutes pass by and the bus finally arrived. I get on the bus and sit at the back. I could tell they already had assigned seats. All the loud kids were in the front of the bus. All the quiet / more reserved people in the back.

"Girl what are you doing back there come kick it with us" this mixed looking girl says to me.

I walk over there acting shy as hell.

"Whats your name?" She asked with some sort of an accient.

"Majesty, whats yours" I asked.

"The names Lellani but my friends call me Ley" she say pulling out a light blue beats pill.

She plays one of my favorite songs Slide Remix by Queen Key.

"How'd you know this is my favorite song"

"Mine to, this song is a bop" she chuckles

After we finish dancing to some more songs we finally get to the school. Atlanta's highschool is way bigger than the high school I went to in Chicago. Ley leaves me outside by myself. I hear a loud ass bell ring and see people rushing into the front door.

*I guess i should follow the crowd* I think to myself.

I get into the school and see that the front office is to the right of the front door.

"You must be Majesty" A old looking lady siting at the front desk says to me.

"Yeah, I am" I say shyly

"Ok well Jalea will show you around and help you with your classes for the day" she says eyeing my outfit and pointing to this thick lightskinned girl stting down.

"Hey girl you cute...anyways Im Jalea and ill be in your classes for the day" She says pulling me into the hallway.

"Girl you cute too. And we have the same schedule orr" I ask confused.

"Thanks, and no i got in a fight yesterday and it was either 3 day suspension or this and by your name you sounded fun so i went with this" she says taking a look at my schedule.

"Girl you are bad! But at least I know I got a friend the first day" I say laughing

"Here take my pitcure" Lea says sitting on the stairs.

" Ouu girl thats cute" I say as I hand her back the phone

"Thanks girl. Anyway your first class is math with Mr. Martin. Its some fine people in that class" she say laughing

"Yess girl im finna be snatching all the niggas" I say laughing with her.

Me and Lea walk in the room and all eyes are on me. I hear a few damn she bad's in the background. Jalea goes and chooses two empty seats for me and her and I go up to Mr.Martin's desk. He was white and looked to be about 24. He had blue eye's and brown hair. He was kinda cute.

"Welcome to Washington High School why dont you come and introduce yourself to the class. Just state your name your former city and intresting facts about you" he says shaking my hand.

"Ok my name is Majesty I used to live in Chicago and one intresting fact about me is that I can sing and dance" I say standing up.

"Are you single" some fine ass guy ask me.

"And yes im single so yall can hit my line" I say while sitting down.

Mr. Martin walks up to me and hands me my worksheet. Then the boy from ealier walks up to me and Jalea.

"Girl you fine as hell' he says

" Chill out Rell she dont want you" Lea say laughing

"Nah he cool and thanks" I say chessing and getting up to sharpen my pencil.

When I get back to my seat Rell is sitting in it.

"Boy get up out my seat before I sit on you and just a warning all this ass is to much for you to handle" I say laughing

"Im fine with that" he say rubbing his chin.

I sit on his lap and do my work. Some people may call me a hoe but shit im single right. Jalea finishes her apology essay and turns in my paper for me. Then Rell starts rubbing my thigh and comes closer to my inner thigh and ya girl had a whole waterfall down there. I turn towards Jalea and i see her recording me and she says "Do yo shit sus" laughing. I cover my face and laugh right along with her.

"When you gone let me hit that" Rell whisper in my ear

"Never, yo ass to little. I like my niggas 18 and up" I say laughing.

"Well this dick must definitly aint little"

"Lets find out" I say grabbing his peice.

"Shit you aint wrong but I dont just give myself up to anybody we could do something else though" I say winking

"Shit sayless" he says

*Brinng* the belll rings.

"Girl you into Rell " Jalea asks me.

"No I just need someone to enterain me" I say laughing

" Yes my bestfriend out here playing you niggas" she screams

"Thanks Bestfriend"

School was pretty fun after 1st hour. I also met my new Bestie/ R.O.D Asia

Asia: