keeva

Blue Harris High is 20 minutes away driving a car from our place

Blue Harris High is 20 minutes away driving a car from our place. It was about time I turned a sophomore to Junior. It's like the time was forced to run faster than anyone.

Strolling in the campus reminisce my freshmen years. It was weird how I still remember every single detail on  how I acted towards the new environment. It was like a Farm girl who just entered a posh environment; everything feels so different yet you feel excited and scared. And My world just started to change the way I wanted to.

BHH is my dream school. It was a big university with a high standard education. The prep courses are very well organized and the professors give so much help and support to the students to prepare for college. And it's kind of in timing because junior students had to take NCAE.

But not just to that, I was so in love with the Idea of passing through the hallways, Studying in the library for hours and most of all- air conditioned classrooms. Okay.

And that is when I decided I want to school in this uni. I had to.

I persuaded my parents and they worked really hard to get me into this school. They were determined to do this because I never asked them anything so trivial. Like never. They were suprised because it was their first time  I told them what I want. So they do it.

But knowing I was an average student, they were worried about me since, BHH is a prestigious school. And that made me see Red. I wasn't fazed by it.

And ever so dejectedly, the shortage of money came up- and it was almost when they decided to enroll me to this same school I detest. So what I did is I talked to my dad and explained him how I will do anything to get into this school.

And I guess he saw himself in me- stubborn to get what we want. So my parents decided to loan some money and I got enrolled in BHH. Yahoo!

I was very ecstastic when I finally arrived in the school. The campus was wider than I ever seen nothing compared on the school website, and of course the beautiful part of the school is on the west wing of the Blue Cowell building-  the big monstrous football field came in the view. 

And I was laughing to myself because I imagined how ridiculous my face would be right now.

And sure, I met a lot of different  people. And by the means of different-   those mixed up attitude characters you see on tv is actually real.

I try not to get dissapointed over the social individuals like me, to roll me around and get a taste of their bittersweets pyramid heiarchy because those typical cliche groups? Yes again they are real. Point made.

But then I got used to it, months passed and I was able to meet new people and get to be friends with the people who knows how to deal up with this highschool sort of people. Got a few tricks and yes IMPACT.

Trying to survive, I was so beaten by the new grading system but I wasn't suprised because I never doubted my actions- I did a little research before I decided to come to BHH. And yes the subjects CAN be HANDLED. But Physics and Algebra? They don't understand me and so do I. But knowing me an average student type definetaly knows what she's doing. Studying hard isn't simple.

It was  unbelievably shocking because out of 42 students in 1 classroom, I was in the 9th rank. My parents were so proud of me,  that they believed I really have my words on this and that they realized the money that is being tiringly chased is being payed off.

And that explains right now  kela is enrolled in BHH, whilst me just strolling in the campus.

| S í d ə  e f f e c ť |

The next day, Mom kicked us out to pack up for Hakuna Jay White Beach Resort.  It was a wild guess but - I think I'm right ; she did this to keep another memory before she goes to   F i n l a n d . 

It's evident in her eyes that she will miss us.  Considering the sudden trips,  the late night dates where she would eventually make us flinch in our sleep because of the ice cream is placed in our faces.  But I don't blame her.  I love my mom. 

| n o t e |

s o  s o r r y  f o r   t  h e  s h o r t  c h a p !

I'l l  c o m e  b a c k  w i t h  a   l o n g   o n e 🌵

n e w  u p d a t e   ;  e v e r y   s a t u r d a y  b e c a u s e  I   l o v e  s a t

btw,  you should listen to  popfilter  pl in spotify!  the music is just urgh.  it's basically a picasso.  In love again is my fav.  but I'm  not lying everything  in the album is Awesome.

l o v e  l o t s 🍀

and the music for today to make your day productive!  play the song up 👆

link bellow:
c o z y  m o r  n i n g s
https:@//youtu.be/ruZ1F4NYWJg
better subscribe for the best music 😍

be/ruZ1F4NYWJgbetter subscribe for the best music 😍