Chapter 6

*After School*

-Text Messeges-

"Hey Catherine."

"Hey."

"Can you come over today I have to tell you something."

"Yeah, sure what do you need?"

"I'll tell when you get here."

Catherine was very scared about what she was going to hear him say. It was also a feeling of relieve too because she can finally stop stressing about what was happening. She got up and walked to his house. Her knock was soft as her knees suddenly felt weak and wobbly. Her hands were shaking and her head began to spin. James came out and they both sat on his chairs on his porch. He began to talk but she couldn't hear what he was saying she felt as if the whole world was spinning. It sounded like he was mumbling to Catherine. Before she knew it everything went black. James picked her up and rushed her to her house. But it was no surprise Catherine's dad had been drinking again and passed out. He quickly went back to his house took his mom's keys and put her in his mom's car. He was lucky that his mom was sleeping and his dad was at work. But he drove her to the hospital not knowing what just happened.

*At the Hospital*

The doctors and nurses rushed Catherine into the hospital bed. It was not good. Everyone was moving fast James didn't know what to do. A nurse told him he had to wait in the waiting room since he wasn't a family member.

*3 hours later*

Catherine opened her eyes she panicked she didn't know where she was. She took a look around and saw IVs hooked up to her and bandages on her arms. All she could think of was where was James? "James!" she called out twice

She could see him outside of the door talking to a doctor, James looked very concerned and scared he covered his face with his hands and a tear dropped from his eyes. The doctor walked off and James walked into her hospital room.

"Why didn't you tell me!?" he said trying not to yell too loud

"Tell you what?" Catherine replied trying to act confused

"Don't even try, the doctor told me about how you cut yourself so deep you lost a lot blood and how they can see you haven't eaten in a while." He said now clenching his jaw trying not to burst into tears

"I couldn't bare telling you. You wouldn't understand how I feel about myself! No one gets it, no one gets me!" she now said sobbing into her hands

He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her. He now had tears in his eyes.

"I wouldn't judge you ever you mean the world to me, I love you." He said before kissing her lips

They both silently stared at eachother. He laid in her bed with her and she fell asleep in his arms. All he could think was how can someone so perfect do this to their self.