Chapter seven

Beginne am Anfang

"Fine let me get my bag, " I said turning towards the bedroom.  "Doesn't mean you won! I am just doing this for my aunt's sake understood?" 

"Yeah yeah, whatever calms your ego." He muttered. 

I turned back towards my room. 

While I was shoving everything I could get in the suitcase i heard whispering coming from the kitchen. 

Gosh, these walls were soo thick. I zip the suitcase and change into my traveling clothes.

"Ok let's go," I said coming out from my bedroom to see my aunt giggling to something Leo said

"Tantin, high school days are over and as for you, " I said pointing to Leo. "I thought we had a plane to catch. And don't you dare utter a word regarding my choice of dressing."

"Um right. The driver outside. Let me help you with your luggage" he said taking it out of my hand.

Turning towards my Tantin.

"Listen, Tash, I know your experience and memories with guys aren't exactly the best but please try and have fun, but not too much ok?" she said winking.

"You can definitely count on that," I said giving her a tight hug.

"I love you, baby," she whispered.

"I love you too," I said. "Ok, I think I should go don't want to miss my flight."

After saying goodbye I got into the car where Leo was already sitting in.

"To the airport please sir." He instructed the driver.

The trip was quiet but a comfortable quiet. 

As we arrived at the airport I saw a jet in front of us.

"That's our ride?" I asked in dismay. "What was there to book then?"

"Well not all the pilots are available at any given hours," he said unbuckling his seat belt.

I stare at the jet in front of us. This was a first-class flight. And the inside was just exquisite.