Suga stared at her for a moment before turning away and sighing, he looked up and saw Hoseok looking at him. Suga furrowed his brows and walked out of the kitchen.

Hyerin looked up and watched him leave, her face fell slightly at that and Hoseok noticed.

---------------

"Halmoni, you've got to help me with the others too", Kyungmin whispered to her as they watched how the boys stood on one side and the girls on the other.

"Don't worry Kyungmin", halmoni smiled, "Just tell me who and I'll sort it out."

"Halmoni jjang!!", Kyungmin kissed her cheek, "Ok....Hyerin unnie and Suga oppa, but I think Suga oppa is already starting to forgive her."

Halmoni nodded taking a mental note.

"And Jin oppa and Suji unnie...those two, I don't know, they're probably as bad as Namjoon oppa and Soo Ah unnie", Kyungmin shook her head.

"Hmm"

"I mean Suji unnie wants to start over with Jin oppa but Jin oppa has trust issues you see and isn't really ready to forgive Suji unnie", Kyungmin explained.

"What exactly happened between them all?", Halmoni asked.

"Um...just a misunderstanding", Kyungmin lied.

The doorbell suddenly went and Kyungmin took this opportunity to get away.

-----------------

"Dawon unnie!! And...oh you", Kyungmin grumbled when she saw Jungkook behind Dawon and Taehyung.

After their last conversation Kyungmin had no intention of talking to Jungkook.

"Hey", Jungkook smiled awkwardly.

Kyungmin grumbled, "Come in."

Dawon hugged Kyungmin and walked into the kitchen leaving just Kyungmin and Jungkook.

"Listen about before-"

"Your beloved hyungs are in the kitchen", Kyungmin said interrupting him.

"Come on Kyungmin don't be like that", Jungkook sighed.

But Kyungmin just rolled her eyes and walked in.

"You know what your problem is?", Jungkook called out.

Kyungmin turned around with furrowed brows in disbelief, "I have a problem?"

"Yeah you jump to conclusions and misunderstand people", Jungkook walked towards her.

Kyungmin scoffed and looked away.

"Especially about those that care about you", Jungkook said before walking into the kitchen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung how did you get that bruise?", Jimin asked about to touch RM's cheek.

"Aish!", RM whacked Jimin's hand away.

"Yea it looks sore", Hoseok grimaced at the red and blue patch on RM's cheek.

Soo Ah smirked as she cut the vegetables.

"Omo oppa you're right", Kyungmin looked at RM worriedly, "Did you bang into something?"

"No", RM turned his head to the side to get away from them.

"Ani how did it happen then?", Kyungmin asked.

"He was probably annoying someone he shouldn't have", Soo Ah mumbled quietly.

But the others heard and looked at her. She looked up and blinked when she realized everyone was looking at her.